InCharge for Xbox 360 Inductive Charging System with 2 Rechargeable Batteries

I agree.

Yes, they will work with the official Microsoft chargers. The Microsoft chargers use the same contacts for charging that the controller uses to contact the battery.

Now I can play Madden 10 twice as long!

I was thinking about this, but I figure AA rechargeables are a better option. I bought a cheapo recharger on dealextreme for ~$3 and a 4 pack of rechargeables for less than $10. Would like a play & charge kit though!

Probably because it’s cheaper to buy this just for the 2 extra batteries than 2 microsoft brand ones.

If it works with the Microsoft charging system, you simply plug the charging cable to the remote when needed, and you never have to remove the batteries. Not a huge difference, but it is a little more convenient.

In for one.

I decided to bite. I had a woot coupon code I haven’t used yet lying around so I can’t complain for $15 shipped.

To everyone asking if these will work with other chargers. NO
NOOOOOOOOOO

Pull your head out of your butt and read the item info. It’s inductive. Meaning no contacts. Meaning EM fields charging through the plastic bits. This means it will not work on any contact using charger.

Whatever… I’ll snag one.

wow… amazing stocking stuffer for my nephew. thx woot!

… And how do you think that the battery connects to the controller exactly?

Look at the zoomed picture. It uses contacts that mimic AA batteries.

bah. i was just telling a friend today about how i needed these. unfortunately, i HATE wireless controllers because I always lose them, so I’ve got to buy the wired kinds of chargers.

How long does this take to charge those batteries?

5 - 6 hours for 25 hours of play time. So basically when you go to bed at night. (reading is hard isn’t it?)

nice bought these and the system on sellout, knew id eventually get system this generation.

Yeah, you’re not going to want to drain these batteries entirely as it mentions they’re lithium polymer. Lithium polymer and other lithium ion batteries should be charged every use.

They should also be cycled once in a while. I try and do it once a month on most of my batteries.

Agreed, just meant that 99% of the time, you’re not going to be waiting a full charge cycle.