Inconceivable

MANDY PATINKIN IS A GOD.
And I do love this shirt!

Can I get a font like that?

I can tell you didn’t do this left-handed.

(sorry, contract requires I used that joke).

Grats to the artist. This is amazingly clever.

So ace!

But I already have a Princess Bride shirt from woot!

From IMDB:

[Vizzini has just cut the rope The Dread Pirate Roberts is climbing up]
Vizzini: HE DIDN’T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

There’s nothing in the FAQ that says you can’t have two. I checked.

Worth it just for a midnight screening next weekend? Hmmm. Maybe I can get my date (which is to say, my sister) to buy and wear it instead.

You keep using that word…
I don’t think it means what you think it means.

I voted for this one. Congrats!

My entry:

Wear this shirt: To a battle of wits…to the DEATH!

Don’t wear this shirt: When you do something conceivable…people will think you don’t know what it means.

This shirt tells the world: I sure feel mostly dead today.

We call this color: As black as the sea after a storm.

Hey, hang on. The hand that is making the V has an extra finger. That would mean someone had six fing-- Oh. Yeah. That movie.

There is a shortage of perfect shirts in the world. It would be a pity to miss out on this one…

Congrats, Keith!

Die hard fans of the movie know that it’s actually pronounced, “Incontheebabble” in order to get the proper effect.

Great shirt!

I just want to know why the left pic on the closeup of the deal is sneakily giving me the bird? Did shirt woot! miss that? Inconceivable!

Took me an uncomfortably long time to figure this one out, considering the answer is in the title and I love this movie. Perhaps if the word was all on one line? Next time I suppose.

Farm boy, buy this awesome shirt. I want to wear it in the morning.

As you wish…

I voted for this shirt both times it was in the derby and I was bummed out to see that it didnt place either time. Then when I checked the site I was reminded of the editors choice for double take derbies. Awesome! So happy to pick this one up.

This shirt is inconceivably awful.