Indianapolis Colts VS. Chicago Bears

I always liked Johnny Unitas, my mind as a child connected his name to the Colts horseshoe logo…and it’s still there today…

The Bears win

Hate the Colts. Go Bears. I wanna see Peyton cry like the little girl he is.

How do you really feel? It’s hard to tell. :wink:

Haha, am I being moderated? It’s hard to tell. :wink:

:tongue: Nope. …but I am going to be rooting for the other team. (I hope that doesn’t get me removed from your sig.) :shy:

I’ve been a Peyton fan since his days as a Volunteer. Go Colts!

Who cares?

I know I will regret this, but…

Many people do. A lot of us enjoy watching football…it is a free (on TV) and harmless pastime.
Just because you don’t enjoy it does not mean others don’t.

Stop being so self-centered, geez.

Go Bears!

Seriously, do you guys have any idea how many commercials Peyton will do if he wins the superbowl? It boggles the mind. Not to mention the fact that he’s a whiney little rich kid who plays the game so robot-like that it literally sucks the passion and energy out of the game. That being said, I respect what he does because he does it very well. He manipulates the clock and the game with his no-huddle audible fast snap / slow snap stuff, but there’s just no joy in it. Give me Brady or Favre or Elway or Montana any day over Manning.

Bears by seven wickets with overs to spare.

I will take that and raise you a wicket…

a sticky wicket? with a googly? and two fine legs?

just don’t unlock the Wikkit Gate

haha, you’re just ticked 'cause the Pats finally lost to the Colts in the post-season, blocking your attempt at yet another super bowl run

Go Payton!

YAY!!!

I am SO happy!!

:happy:

I’m glad he got one. Seems like an upright kinda guy in sports, good competitor, great stats. He deserved to get a ring some day.

I agree.
And I love the commercials he is in, seems willing to poke fun at himself.

indeed