Indubiously

Woot is in love with black when the temps start to fall it seems.

Mr. Penguin seems a bit too difficult to explain to by standers for me though so I’m going to have to pass.

Predictable design and a predictable print.

I thought it was Mr. Peanut. Makes just as much sense.

Seems like “Indubitably” would be a more fitting title. Or, I guess I’m missing something.

Is this idea from Whitechapel Gods?

Penguins are my favorite animal. This one’s a no brainer :slight_smile:

Is this what would have happened if Sherlock Holmes professed his love for open source operating systems?

Snowflakes in the wallpaper! Nice touch. At first I thought they were ships’ wheels, but then I made the penguin connection.

Per the artist’s derby entry comment, each one of the snowflakes are unique.

As a side note, what’s with not linking his other shirt, Balance and his site, TeeTurtle?
[Mods: feel free to delete this line if they get incorporated.]

I completely agree with you! As soon as I saw it I thought “Fancy Tux”!

It it had said “Indubitably”, I would have bought it. That is one of our families favorite sayings while playing Clue.

Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. Nice touches with the distressing and the arctic/Victorian wallpaper.

‘Indubiously’? Color me confused…I thought I had a pretty good handle on the language, but this one stumps me.

My first thought: we need Barman to fight this Penguin.

Wah! Wah! Wah!

It Sir Reginald Featherbottom - Luann’s puppet from King of the Hill from her Manger Babies act.

http://www.wicz.com/images/funzone/galleries/King%20Of%20The%20Hill%20Season%2013/koh_MangerBabyEinstein_09_2F.jpg

I don’t see “indubiously” on the shirt anywhere. It’s just what Woot calls it. Feel free to buy one and call it anything you like.

Dictionary.com has no problem with the word: Indubious

Indu"bious, a. [L. indubius. See In- not, and Dubious.]

1. Not dubious or doubtful; certain.
  2. Not doubting; unsuspecting. “Indubious confidence.” - Harvey

This penguin seems totally indubious to me. Perhaps his tea has been poisoned and he is completely unaware - indubious indeed!

Q: What kind of tea does a penguin drink?

A: Dargentoo!