Indubiously

I like his tuxed- oh…wait a minute!

Rockin’. Picked this one up, and cannot wait for my mother to make a comment on it, as is the case with every shirt I get from woot!. Guess I have “dorky” taste. Suits me well :wink:

Hoping “Mudslinging” is either tomorrow’s or Sunday’s shirt.

Actually, I think it’s supposed to be a combination of “indubitably” because he’s Sherlock Penguin, and “dubious” because he’s up to no good. “Indubious” is a less well-known word, and I don’t think he meant “unsuspecting” as the descriptive word. I could, of course, be wrong, though.

Me, too! I was expecting it to win. I don’t understand Indubiously, even after reading the comments here.

It’s simple… We kill the Batman!

I don’t understand why almost all of the recent t-shirts need to be designed as kawaii. Is it the artists or the buyers that are driving this trend?

Ramy, congratulations on having TWO first-time prints today (this one and Balance in the PURPLEPALOOZA Woot Plus sale: psst everyone: go buy PURPLE shirts! They’re on AA!). I hope that makes midterm week a little less painful! :slight_smile: (Don’t forget: the foot bone’s connected to the ankle bone - and the ankle bone’s connected to the leg bone…)

For Narfcake: Animaniacs’ version of The Bone Song

It is not a recent trend, and it is the buyers that have driven it.

A flightless bird–but one with style.

Speed to first woot: 0m 15.229s
First sucker:pikezh638
Last wooter to woot:sirenmelly
Last purchase:3 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank): Top 30% of Shirt Woots Top 37% of all Woots
Woots Sold:2331

First day sales 2331
First day posts 29

Has everyone gotten this shirt yet/ Says it was shipped out on 23 of October. Been 3 weeks now. Can’t wait to get it.

3 weeks sounds like a pretty long time.
I recommend that you contact us at support@woot.com and we’ll be glad to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Thanks