Infinite Doughnut

This t-shirt explains fully why our nation is fat…

Oh, I think I could manage this donut.
munches mmmmmm.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing!

Homer Simpson would love this!

It’s infinitely delicious.

Neon pink icing seems to be the trending ticket when a donut gets put on a shirt…looks fairly tasty (the t-shirt, of course).

Damn!! Im going to eat a donut in a few hours, once I wake up from this massive hangover LOL

There are no shadings to indicate that the layer of doughnut on top is really on top! I hereby declare that this doughnut, is not 3-D. It is 2-D, as it should be, since it’s on a flat surface.

But is the lack of shadowing supposed to indicate an optical illusion?

…Or was the creator just lazy?

Mmm… universe.

dang it, I’M ALLERGIC TO SPRINKLES! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

I’d be more impressed if it were a donut Klein bottle.

Also, y’all really love your donuts, don’t ya? As far as I can tell, based on the number of t-shirts that feature this fine baked good, shirt.wooters are mildly obsessed:

When Donuts Fly
Donut Panic!
Dodonut
Stone Cold Dunkin’
You Complete Me
Hurts, Donut?

and of course, today’s addition to the list…

[Infinite Donut](http://shirt.woot.com
/Friends.aspx?k=19047)

Nothing that good lasts forever. It’s just a pipe dream. A pipe full of delicious doughnut goodness.

The Homers say “mmmmmmm donuts” forever.
Homer Simpson #1:…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…
Homer Simpson #2:(d)…oooooooooooooo…(nuts)

Is an infinite donut guaranteed not to sell out? I mean, if it’s really infinite, there should be no limit…

After staring at this design for too long it looks like the doughnut holes are peering into my soul. I’m serious it’s starting to weird me out. Don’t look at it!

Shirt Woot likes donut shirts. And infinity ones too.

I’d be more impressed if they’d given it a half-twist, and made a moebius donut out of it.

Oddly enough, our local donut shop used to make figure-eight donuts, a couple decades back. I miss those.

the donut didn’t get twisted all the way

short time on the lips, forever on the hips