Infni 10.4” LCD Multimedia Digital Photo Frame

Given the two pictures, and the buttons on the side, this looks exactly like a larger version of a screen we sell in my store.

In my store we have a frame with an eight-inch screen for $199.95, so $149 for this, larger, screen is a great deal. Plus, the frame’s been getting nothing but positive reviews from the people who are purchasing it.

I don’t need one, but I do recommend it for other people

why would anyone want this???

These are great, I have a similar model from another company, everyone loves it, compact displays mulitple photos. In for two

I’ve heard of units like this that you could update the pics on it remotely through an ethernet hookup. I know the specs didn’t say that you could do it on this one, but yeah, that would be sweet. The Mother-in-Law could see updated pics of the grandkids all the time. or maybe my Tardis and the Dalek attacking it… and now back to our WooT which is already in progress…

Where’s the podcast?

Kinda like a laptop? I don’t get it. Where’s the keyboard?

the original ones tanked because you had to plug them into a phone line and pay $5 a month for the service to download your pictures. Now that you can just plug your cards into them, they’re actually pretty cool.

Daleks = Awesome.

This woot = lame.

I’m Tempted To Buy It Just Because It Has A Dalek And TARDIS In The Image. Does It Come With Some Classic Episodes Already On There?

Also, I Had An Idea Of Making A Harry Potter Theme Restaurant, Where You Just Put These Up all Over The Place, With Short Looping Video Clips, And Appropriately Weird Foods.

Because a monitor costs more and doesn’t automatically do a slideshow from media cards you jammed into it - a monitor would need a computer hanging next to it.

nah, im gonna pass on this one. it’s not worth the 150 bucks!

thank god this did not come up durring a woot-off! can’t you get a cheapy like this at Tar-get for 20 bucks?

I think INFNI is an ebay electronic store … that’s the only place i could find it … they are selling it on ebay for $249.99

Woot is giving a good price, but no thanks - had it been $50, then maybe…

why would you put such a traditional looking frame on something like this? the screen resolution is another killer.

Target sells a smaller one for $129. I know because my wife really wants one. Maybe I’m in for one…hmmm…

If only pictures looked that cool in real life!

These are FANTASTIC for uploading pictures of the kids and sending them off to grandma out of town. Then everytime we visit, I switch cards. If only I could upload from afar without the annual fee offered by other models. Oh well, not a bad woot. Better than golf clubs any day.

I agree with an earlier post, why not get a 15" lcd monitor for a comparable price

Isn’t this the same item as what was sold yesterday minus the sound? Can I just hang the lyra I didn’t buy on the wall?

Lawdy, lawdy…I almost hit “I want one” button until my sleep deprived eyes readjusted and confirmed that the price wasnt “14.99”. My addled brain may have wanted three at such a non-existent rock bottom price. Luckily, much like a drunken monkey, my reflexes were slow enough to let my brain do a little decimal point error correction!