InFocus 61” DLP Ultra-Thin HDTV with Random Crap

wow, I’m suprised that woot is actually goin to stop selling the 61" tv…it almost makes me sad…well, at least if you buy one, you get bragging rites AND a Baggie of crapola…now how to get about $2500…if only the couch cusions would put out that kind of dough I’d be set…

(mabie if i got one, Ide get a toaster or blender…or mabie another tv…)

You know, that guy who got the TV in his BOC really ought to step up to the plate and order this to balance the karma in the universe.

available on ebay for $2,569.00, but 299 shipping.

wtg woot!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5865841097&category=61407

What do you mean “no-name” if you don’t know who Infocus is, then you need to do some research. Try looking under “best projector maker ever”

It’s like the end of an era! We’ll never see this TV on Woot again. :frowning:

Glad I snagged one back in November. An awesome TV. Fence-straddlers, wait no longer! It’s a great deal for a great TV.

DO IT!

Does it come in green? Is there a cheeseburger in the bag with the “?”?

Here’s how I look at how woot is doing lately.

When I canceled my credit card I would still purposely stay up til 12 because I just NEEDED to know what I just lucked out on.
You know that woot is doing bad lately.
You know this cause lately I don’t bags around my eyes.

no name, eh they’re all pretty good. Plus Texas Instruments is the company that makes/invented DLP technology…so it’s gotta be good!

1 tv for 2500.00
With an extra 61 inch tv in the bag of crap for that extra bathroom tv watching experience!

friggin huge tv.

At least it sounds like it’s an especially big bag of crap: “You can count on us to fill your BOC with ample crappiness”

It’s not the $2499.99 price that makes this an unwootable item.

I just can’t come up with the extra $5 for shipping.

Quite a jump from a sudoku game to a 61" flatscreen.

I call it… baroque.

AWESOME!!! To bad I already have one! :slight_smile:

Man,
I gotta get this to play in the box.
Give the tv to some hobo.
x.x

I really wanted the CRAP…But the TV is bigger than the space I have…39"H is what I’m looking for. Great Deal…Shucks!

What you see is what you get…and the “?” bag could be anything, maybe it could be another T.V. ???

woot bought all remaining of this tv from infocus, as they stopped making/selling them (that doesn’t mean support ends though, as there’s another company (samsung? I forgot which) that makes an almost exact one as this…when other e-tailers run out, they’ll be out for good as well…so it’s not by choice they’re not selling it anymore…it’s all that they have left…

I cannot believe this!!! I’ve waited four weeks for a bag of crap and you have to buy a tv to get it… how dissappointing! Good price for that tv, though!

Really big TV
But no one wants to buy it
last time we’ll see it

Bought one during the last time it was up (1/12/2006) it came quick (1/25) turned out to be a kick ass TV, but then about the 3rd week mark it started to crap out. I now have a 2.5K TV that I cannot watch till I get the repair guy out here (not till the 14th) so I’m very bummed. Infocus has been very kind to me in getting it fixed, and I loved the TV the whole time it worked, awesome picture. I know it will be working again someday, till them I’m stuck eating dinner in front of the TV in my bedroom.
I still say there is no better deal out there for a THIN wall mountable DLP to this day, you will be very happy, I just got a dud. Overall, I will be/am happy with my purchase.