Infocus 7210 HD DLP Projector w/ Free 76-inch Projection Screen

I’ve been waiting for a screen FOREVER to go with a projector I bought a year ago on woot.

Now they offer one WITH a projector?

/life

Nice blog today, great book. :wink:

I want to, but I can’t.

i love the projector and i should love the price…
but my wallets trying to kill me as it is :frowning:
sorry woot

LOL the first sale was a 3 fer…Didn’t know they were that popular!

Ok, here is how this goes

1. The idiots gab
  2. The bulb is too expensive and doesn’t last long
  3. Somebody works at an electronics store and says it’s great
  4. Somebody else has one and says it a piece of shit
  5. Someone else has it and love the bloody thing
  6. Somebody without money will buy one if they could afford the thing
  7. True electronics wonks discuss the specs in terms only rocket scientist understand
  8. 90% leave meaningless comments (like this post), then say

Gnite

can u play xbox 360 with this bad boy?

100% bought 3 so far… Wow!

Make sure you know whether or not you are susceptible to seeing DLP rainbows before you buy a single-chip DLP Projector.

I just sold my Infocus X1 DLP projector and got a Panasonic PT-AX200U. No more screen door effect or DLP rainbows. I can finally enjoy my home theater.

That’s not Russian! It’s Anthony fucking Burgess who wrote A Clockwork Orange.

1100 ANSI lumens is ok, not great. If you have a bright room, you may want get one with higher lumens. Otherwise, this is a great deal.

If you have the right hookups

Notes from last time this was up:
http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1482161

This was my first woot! in June '07 for $300 more and no screen, and I would pay that same amount again. I have this hooked up with a 720p Toshiba HD-DVD player and I doubt I will ever step foot in a theatre again; the picture is that good. You need a dark room, and an HDMI adapter (about $25), a decent surround sound system, and you are good to go. This is a very decent deal.

http://www.infocus.com/Products/Projectors/SP7210.aspx

At Infocus.com it lists for $2999 w/o screen

Well said! goodnight

To hell with your howl! Burgess himself couldn’t have written a better Nadsat infused description of a LCD projector!

well, maybe not.

|o| brilliant summary! This all couldn’t be more true… we shall watch it unfold time & time again…

Thanks for posting, this made my night.

screen is refurb huh? better look for the duct tape!

I’d be interested if it wasnt such a hit to the pocket. Sorry, woot! I paid my taxes, not evaded them. Gonna have to pass.

If letterbox would bother you, don’t open the screen all the way. :slight_smile:

it aws reviewed in 2005, loooooooooooooooooong time ago.