InFocus 76-inch 16:9 Projector Screen

46 bux on Buy.com refurb too… Funny, I just saw this today on Buy.com… Good deal still…

Woot!

why would you have a referbished screen?

What color of screen surface? What is the gain? Not enough information to make a decision.

In case you cannot paint your walls white?

Is this better than the “Screens” they used in gym class?

Katrina Sucks
-Jeff

Nice! Great Price!

Anyone know if this works just fine with regular movie projectors? Ya know, old school Super 8? I’m assuming it should.

It’s Fizgig from The Dark Crystal!! That alone makes me want to woot this woot! However, I have no projector, so don’t need this. Hey woot, I need a refurbed LCD computer monitor please. Under 100$ 17 inches or more. AND a wootoff!

InFocus 76-inch 16:9 Projector Screen
$39.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 InFocus 76-inch 16:9 Projector Screen HW-HTSCREEN76

cant you just use the white wall?

Only if it comes with the muppets version of Chubacca hiding in Never Neverland. Do you think InFocus offers a frame that goes well with the shrubbery?

How do you refurbish a projector screen?

Froogle: $65.

Froogle link

Now I’m going to have to bust out The Dark Crystal.
Thanks for the memories Woot!

This was Buy.com’s Deal of the Day for 2/14. It sold out for $44.95 each. Coincidence?

how do u refurb a screen? wipe it down with cleaner and replace the roller bearings? nice woot but cant beat my 55" lcd

It’s Fizgig from The Dark Crystal!! That alone makes me want to woot this woot! However, I have no projector, so don’t need this. Hey woot, I need a refurbed LCD computer monitor please. Under 100$ 17 inches or more. AND a wootoff!

one of the best podcasts ever!!

Does it automatically retract and vice-versa?

What are the mosr affordable 16:9 projectors going for these days? Thinking about this for the lenai (aka enclosed outdoor pool area)

If the screen is 76" diagonally and the aspect ratio is 16:9, then the screen will have a width of about 66.24" and a height of about 37.26".

Finally, a practical application of the Pythagorean Theorem!

This assumes the corners are right angles, and that the screen takes place in roughly Euclidean space. (None of that bullshit Hyperbolic Geometry for me.)

Might make a nice dadaist wall scroll.