InFocus 76-inch 16:9 Projector Screen

WTF @ Item Condition… ‘Refurbished, possibly pilfered’

o.O?

pilfered?!?! Trying to make yourself liable for selling stolen goods? WOOOT!

decent price. GREAT shipping as usual just paid 44 USD shipping on my 120 screen

What would we use this for…no projector…is this an antique??? For slide shows??

yes, all I need for my apartment is a 76" rolldown screen!!! It will be perfect with my 10 cases of top ramen!!

This would be great for, like, old slide shows, overhead sketches of complex algebra problems or for late night finger puppet shows with the gang.

HEY!!!
Where’s the podcast?!?

possibly pilfered? outstanding.

me: I’m sorry officer, I didn’t know.
him: yes, you did. I saw that woot, too.

Box of crustaceans, anyone?

“pilfered”

aka

“fell off the back of a truck”

What does possibly pilfered mean?

pilfered? Were these made by MSI? :slight_smile:

Just kidding woot… I love you.

Word of warning: several people who received these with the Infocus SP5000 woot in July were unhappy with the quality of these refurbs. It appeared like some possibly weren’t quality checked after being returned, so along with dings and scratches on the cover, at least one person had the screen detach entirely from the holder.

in reference to the “stolen” graphics cards…

nice sense of humor woot!

Hmm, Projector Screen, yet no projector. Thanks but I think I’ll wait until I have a use for one.

I was thinking the same thing.

Nice. They are just mocking this:

1. fact: MSI has publicly claimed Woot sold stolen goods.
  2. fact: Woot has not been contacted by MSI or by any legal authority (as of time of this post)
  3. fact: MSI is denying warranty on these cards and implying for whatever reason that they are not “real” (Woot offered these as MSI-OEM cards without any MSI warranty implied and a 90 day Woot warranty only.)

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=678174&PageIndex=38&ReplyCount=1517#post716519

Yep, it does look like Amazon is selling these new for $35.99…only 4 left though. Apparently other places are selling it for ~$74.

yippee.

Woot is alluding to this:

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=678174&PageIndex=38&ReplyCount=1517#post716519

There seems to some question about the source of those OEM-MSI video cards they sold a while back.

How do you refurb one of these??? do you patch it??

2 points for originality.

Unfortunately, like the project they had a couple weeks ago, I’m not ready for this step in the home theater process.