InFocus IN76 High Definition Home Theater DLP Projector

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

InFocus IN76 High Definition Home Theater DLP Projector
$899.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 InFocus IN76 High Definition Home Theater DLP Projector
  • 1 RCA RCR430S 4 Device Universal Remote

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

this is a woot i think i can get behind… you know?.. here’s useful linkage too… comparison shopping is a holiday tradition around these parts… rockband on the big screen… here we come.

Not bad. I’ve seen these go for around $1400 all the way up to $2000 elsewhere. Wish I wasn’t broke.

i’d get it if it fit in my dorm room

This may be a stupid question but what is the difference between i and p? Meaning the difference between a 1080i vs. a 1080p HD device.

1000 lumens = yawn

plus, i would never buy anything infocus from woot after the screenplay disaster.

yay - i got stuck with a $3,000 paper weight that no one supports or can fix!

no thanks woot.

Froogle

Track Woot Bringing It To You. Check out our opinion of the InFocus IN76 High Definition Home Theater DLP Projector. =)

Track Woot Checker - Price Grabber, Amazon and Froogle Links.

Since this is only 720p, will I get the best out of my Blue Ray DVD’s with this?

Interlaced vs Progressive. Which, in very basic terms, is how the horizontal lines are drawn on the screen.

no

Love the product description…a tribute to Zork perhaps?

Nice woot and an an awesome Zork reference to boot !!

You are standing next to mailbox…

cnet seems to like it…

i means interlaced - odd and even lines are rendered alternately (so the effective refresh rate is half)
1080p means progressive, the whole image is refreshed every time.

Other than obviously very low lumens, is there a big distinction between 1000 and say 1500?

1000 Lumens works perfect. No need for bright lights when watching a movie. And I only trust infocus projectors. Bulb life on most lasts longer than listed.

interlaced vs progressive

i personally like the look of interlaced over progressive but its personal opinion…

i is interlaced, p is progressive… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_scan … basically simple terms, p is much better picture quality.