InFocus IN76 High Definition Home Theater DLP Projector

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

InFocus IN76 High Definition Home Theater DLP Projector
$899.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 InFocus IN76 High Definition Home Theater DLP Projector

if only if only the woodpecker cried. very nice and groovy looking but i dont have nething near a grand to toss to the wind. sorry woot

Froogled

Woot has certainly out-dorked themselves with this write-up!

[edit: continued dorkeration based on the link in the write-up]

not too bad at all. wish it wasnt a refurb, but its a good 720p projector. i have had 2 infocus projectors in my home theater and they were both great at the price point. this is a perfect entry level home theater projector. the picture will be huge and clear, just like going to the movies! this would be a great addtion to the speakers and sub that was listed yesterday.

Oooh! 720p!

Wait… I meant… Ew! 720p?

Bah.

Anyone have 904.99 I can borrow?

With HD taking over the world, this is old tech crapola.

REfurbished? I got my new Acer PH530 720p projector off Tigger for $525 about 6 months ago.

This is a dated unit at this point. and the bulbs on this model is verrrrrrrry expensive.

Except for the fact that the superbowl was broadcast at 720p and not 1080p.

This projector doesn’t have an HD tuner, but the DVD recorder that’s on sale today on woot.com does. Funny how that works out…

My bank account has entered a dark place. I am likely to be eaten by a grue.

Does the Throw Ratio have anything to do with how far you can throw it?

LOL too funny!

Perhaps had this not been so hefty a price, we’d get one. The hubby wants one for home. We just can’t shell out this kind of dough for a toy like this yet. sigh Woot, offer a lower priced projector!!! We’ll love you! :slight_smile:

You can get the Optoma equivalent (HD70) that doesn’t look like a space ship for $750 new ($950 less a $200 rebate).

thats nice but for a couple hundred more i rather buy a decent lcd tv with a 60000 hour life guarantee. i’ll pass gnite

I have an IN72 - the 480P version of this and it f***in rocks! I’m so tempted right now, because the 480P version is amazing with movies, my wii, 360, karaoke machine and pretty much anything I throw at it.

Call of Duty 4 on the 480P projector is pretty amazing… so… if you don’t have one yet get one.

There was a woot a while back that was for an Infocus 7210 screenplay capable o f 1080p! with a free projector screen for only 999.99 seems like id wait for that to come back

Considering that 720p is leaps and bounds ahead of standard definition TV I don’t think it is too shabby when compared to the “all mighty” 1080p resolution.