InFocus Screenplay 4800 DLP Projector

I waited up for this? I’m going to be cursing Woot at work tomorrow. We want BOC-- Not a piece of crap.

no no no…

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No Thanks…

Night WOOTERS!!!

Not this again! :frowning:

I finally broke down and got one. I just need something for hooking up to my laptop to use for presentations, and this one seemed like a reasonable one for this. Hopefully I’m not disappointed.

Like a bad penny, this thing pops up again…
Whine.

[quote user=“peteromans11”]WOOTRAVESTYOFJUSTICE™ You know who I’m talking about :wink:

Gonna get interesting around these parts I bet :slight_smile:

Ahhhh… Finally a real WOOT!!! SWEET!! I know 3 people who were waiting for this one!! Time to get on the phone!!! WOOT!!!

http://www.whatsyourdeal.comGreat Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

InFocus Screenplay 4800 DLP Projector
Don’t hate the ScreenPlaya – hate the game
$499.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Let’s get serious. Who doesn’t, in his or her heart of hearts, covet a home theater projector? Show us the movie buff who doesn’t crave bigger, better thrills. Introduce us to the kids who wouldn’t enjoy an impromptu drive-in show on the garage door. We’d like to meet the sports fan who wouldn’t weep with joy to watch the Final Four on a 200” screen. And verily, breathes there a gamer alive who doesn’t yearn for the undead in Doom III to come to vivid life in bigger-than-life size?

Yes, when it comes to our collective widescreen home-theater jones, we are all craven, covetous sinners. And Woot! is here to indulge your weakness with the premium InFocus ScreenPlay 4800 digital light projector at a price so low you’ll want an extra one for the bathroom.

You get what you pay for, you say? In this case, you get more. You don’t need us to tell you that InFocus is the premier manufacturer of home theater components, supplying some 49% of the home market. DLP technology makes home projector images sharper, brighter and more lifelike than ever before, and nobody does it like InFocus. You probably know that the 4800 is the home theater version of their highly popular X1 business projector, but with true home video quality. Indeed, at 2000:1, it boasts the best video contrast in its class. And while it’s not quite up to the dazzling standard of the ScreenPlay 4805, it’s as close as you can get at a fraction of the price.

So go ahead and browse the specs below. Google up some reviews. Check eBay for prices. Do all the little things you Wooters do – but do them in a hurry or some other chump will get his hands on your ScreenPlay 4800.

Features:
DLP projector (compatible with HDTV/SDTV formats — when connected to a separate HDTV tuner)
16:9 Default aspect ratio at 800×450, 4:3 supported at 800×600)
Texas Instruments dual-mode DDR chip (800×600 pixels)
Faroudja FLI2200 DCDi de-interlacer with 3-2 pulldown processing
Contrast ratio: 1000:1 in video mode and 2000:1 in data mode
Light output: 550 ANSI lumens in video mode, 1100 in data mode
Auto-calibrating 4-segment, 2x-speed color wheel (3-segment in Video mode for higher quality video and color accuracy)
Digital keystone correction (±20° vertical)
Reverse image settings for ceiling mounting and rear projection
Compatible with NTSC, PAL, SECAM, PAL-M or PAL-N signals
1.2X manual zoom/focus lens
150W SHP lamp (4000-hour rated life)
Maximum Screen Size200”
Power Save automatic lamp turn-off
Cooling fan (37 dB)
illuminated remote control
1 composite video
1 S-video (component-to-S-video adapter cable included — accepts 480i signals)
1 RGB (HD-compatible component-to-RGB adapter cable included — accepts 1080i/720p/480p signals)
USB port
built-in mono speaker (2.5 watts)
9-13/16”W x 4-7/16”H x 12-9/16”D
weight: 6.8 lbs.
Condition: Refurbished by Infocus
Warranty: 90 day parts and labor direct from InFocus[/quote] :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: CRAP!!!

I’m going to be at a Mariners game tomorrow night … if it’s a BOC, or something really great, would someone buy me one? I’ll reimburse you. Thanks.

Another Woot Yawn!

whay too wooty. lolololo

i’m gonna be in Vegas tomarrow…so there

Here you go for tech. discussion from when it was offered last (in April)

http://forum.woot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=353

You’d better hope it’s not the stealth switch again, or somebody might just take you up on that offer. :slight_smile:

sure what’s your login password and your credit card number??? I’ll be glad to help ya out. :stuck_out_tongue:

How many of these stupid projectors woot gonna peddle??? Give me a break! :evil:

Well since they seem to sell out every time… I would say… all that they can get their hands on! :slight_smile:

I probably would have jumped at an SP4805 especially with a good screen deal but this is a little too far down the projector ladder.

On second thought, how about a Sanyo PLV-Z2? Those seem to be going the liquidation route these days and aren’t too far off from Z3’s. Gimme that Woot! and I’ll buy.

I think the price is too high! Should be $299 with a free screen! Now that would be a great WOOT!

Just an entry level projector - (old 2x color wheel, native 800x600, low lumens)
Lots of happy customers, but they just haven’t seen the new projectors out or they would want one!

they should do wagons of crap

big stuff like this that is randomly picked… :smiley:

well im 18 with a 16 dollar bank account

no thanks (damn slickdeals, woot, and other deal sites screwed me over)

NO MO CASH T-T

Why the hell would you go to a Mariners game!?!?!

Go A’s

great woot. if not sold out in the morning im gonna pick up one… left my credit cards at work… DOH