InFocus ScreenPlay 4805 DLP Projector

Wish I had the money. I want one. Going to get one someday maybe in a month or two. If I hadn’t of spent all my money on that light up keyboard. Damn.

[quote user=“flyguyjm04”][quote user=“peteromans11”]WOOTAGE™ - I think this should be the new scale of measuring a WOOT, kind of like a light bulb (wattage). From now on, WOOTS are going to be rated this way :wink: Like, hey the BOC is a 100 WOOTAGE, whilst the AB-TILT is about a 5 WOOTAGE. (this ought to bring some wrath from the ab-tilt diehards, you know who you are :wink: )

What do you think tonights WOOT rates on the WOOTAGE scale?

http://www.whatsyourdeal.comGreat Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

---------------------------[/quote]

you need to die in a fire. You’re not funny or original or creative. All your posts suck like a cheap whore. :cry:[/quote]

In regards to your Wootage scale, if I had worked inside I could probably give it a wootable rating.

BTW, me thinks it is hilarious the amount of crap you stir up! :twisted:

I’d still like one of these, but…

I’m waiting for the ScreenPlay 7200 in my BOC… :roll:

[quote user=“britchr”][size=12:68cfdf3d3b][size=18]Someone at Woot must be sleeping with someone at InFocus…enough already with these g*d damn projectors…they are recertified crap…(please note that someone will immediately comment how great recertified is…that is a bunch of bull)

let’s think outside the box…or projector

something new…something fresh…and that doesn’t mean a remote control car, dinosaur or a lemonade juicer[/size:68cfdf3d3b][/size][/quote]

A totally non-constructive post. How about instead of only griping, make a suggestion. They might even look into it. But just whining doesn’t offer anything constructive… it only get’s you on Mac Daddy’s list :wink:

woot

First home theater system, then speakers, now projector. I think woot! planned this one. The entire cost for the three items is about $1300, not horribly bad considering one of these items could cost that much. Though still too much $$$.

|-|urry up 4|r34dy!
173m 316h7, 53v3n 70 60…4nd 17 83773r 83 600d '(4u53 7h15 15 63771n6 0|d.

HOW ABOUT PSP WOOOTTT

AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

@@#$@(#)(#$)@#$

last time this came up, i was like “damn it, i dont have the money for this. DAMN.”

now, again, i dont have the money for it. BUT…if i can get some kind of guarantee that in the near future (read:2-3 months) this will come up again, I WILL SAVE UP FOR IT.

lol w00t.

I’d give Petey’s idea an -11wootage, but wait, that might be rating him to high.

This will not produce a satisfactory image if you have any stray light in your home theater. You might want to opt for something in the 1500 - 2000 ANSI lumens range if you have any ambient light.

huh huh… you said wootage … .;

[
BTW, me thinks it is hilarious the amount of crap you stir up! :twisted:[/quote]

Me thinks everyone is tired of all the crap he stirs up. And who was looking for a rating scale anyway?

[quote user=“peteromans11”][

A totally non-constructive post. How about instead of only griping, make a suggestion. They might even look into it. But just whining doesn’t offer anything constructive… it only get’s you on Mac Daddy’s list ;)[/quote]

I did make a suggestion…something new and something fresh…meanwhile…if I had the products I would be running my own site

all I am saying is that we have had these projectors on here so many times…enough already…the powers at be should go out and look for new things…give us something fresh so that we keep coming back day after day…if they don’t…people will stop coming

Don’t make Brave Woman have to go over there and tear your ass up!!! :x

So ive beenwatching the posts get a little violent lately…hmmm…well maybe this was our bag of crap…just in a plastic shell…maybe tomorrow nite…Wooters…relax…cant we all just get along!! NITE!

[quote user=“katydid”][
BTW, me thinks it is hilarious the amount of crap you stir up! :twisted:[/quote]

Me thinks everyone is tired of all the crap he stirs up. And who was looking for a rating scale anyway?[/quote]

Not everyone is tired of Petey. if you don’t like it, don’t read it, don’t click on his links
Give peace a chance! :lol:

[quote user=“peteromans11”]WOOTAGE™ - I think this should be the new scale of measuring a WOOT, kind of like a light bulb (wattage). From now on, WOOTS are going to be rated this way :wink: Like, hey the BOC is a 100 WOOTAGE, whilst the AB-TILT is about a 5 WOOTAGE. (this ought to bring some wrath from the ab-tilt diehards, you know who you are :wink: )

What do you think tonights WOOT rates on the WOOTAGE scale?
[/quote]

First thought on wootage was the pile on Woody’s bar!
THAT’S alot of wootage! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote user=“britchr”][quote user=“peteromans11”][

A totally non-constructive post. How about instead of only griping, make a suggestion. They might even look into it. But just whining doesn’t offer anything constructive… it only get’s you on Mac Daddy’s list ;)[/quote]

I did make a suggestion…something new and something fresh…meanwhile…if I had the products I would be running my own site

all I am saying is that we have had these projectors on here so many times…enough already…the powers at be should go out and look for new things…give us something fresh so that we keep coming back day after day…if they don’t…people will stop coming[/quote]

Something new and fresh isn’t offering much… a case of disposable deuches would be new and fresh… but not a good woot. (I guess some might think it is, you never know) But think about it, when these go up, they sell out. EVERY TIME! If I were woot, I would do the same thing. Just remember, you can’t please all of the people all of the time…

Don’t make Brave Woman have to go over there and tear your ass up!!! :x

[/quote]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I’m sorry!!!