InFocus ScreenPlay 7200 DLP High Definition Projector

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/InFocus_ScreenPlay_7200_DLP_High_Definition_Projector-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]Welcome to the InFocus ScreenPlay 7200 DLP High Definition Projector topic page for Friday, July 15, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

SWOOT!!! ™ - The taste of sugar or a particularly good WOOT :slight_smile:

C’mon WOOT let’s see if those improvements worked. I have my fingers crossed. NICE!! FAST and smooth tonight!!!

InFocus ScreenPlay 7200 DLP High Definition Projector
$2,199.99

Um… this might slow down the hits!! Wow! Great price, but… um… ouch…

I like the price I got when I first refreshed… it still showed $19.99 :slight_smile:

Best price on Froogle is $2500 with shipping.

Enough of this projector over and over. Does anyone ever buy it? Obviously not! But keep trying.

10 minutes past the hour and an amazing 0 units sold. Imagine that…

Wow, finally a Hi-Def projector. Oh, and no server errors! Woo-hoo! Way to go, Woot.

On the downside though…same 90-day warranty as all of the refurbed InFocus projectors, and being a DLP it has moving parts. InFocus really needs to step up and provide a reasonable warranty on these…at least a year.

Again though, congratulations to Woot on the good performance tonight. Give the IT staff a beer. This was a little weird though:

I was so sure tonight was the night!

cool projector!

huh??

first page

Was expecting BOC

What the heck am I gonna do with this anyway?

No BOC :frowning: bummer.

yo
Pete11, whats yer user name at whats yer deal?

DOH! for a moment it said this was 19.99. when it tried to order it, it said over 2G what a rip!

woot first page

First Post !!! Nice deal .

I already got the 4805 . Thanks

too expensive for my tastes…

OUCH!!

WHAT?!?!?!? NO BOC>!>!>!>!>!>!>

woot first page … but no need for a projector especailly one that expensive

the site is working like cake!

easy times tonight. and I bet lots of people were working the servers too. good job, woot!

YAY!!

BOC!!

(Psyche!)

steve