InFocus ScreenPlay 7205 HD DLP Home Theater Projector

$1,499.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 InFocus ScreenPlay 7205 High Definition DLP Home Theater Projector

ok you semi-HD freaks! get your groove on and buy these up…

sexy… if i had 1500$ i’d get it.

Wow, a $1500 projector. That’ll take a while…unless they have 3 of these.

I’m so glad that I finally snagged a B of C earlier. Couldn’t believe it when I F5’d and there it was @ 3PM today (CST). First time EVER. Click, buy it, done. Whoa.

Guess Woot!'s new digs are paying dividends. :slight_smile:

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

$1,499.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 InFocus ScreenPlay 7205 High Definition DLP Home Theater Projector

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

I can’t believe the amount of projectors they sell on this site. I mean how many people can actually need a projector/tv? I am surprised they sell.

I’ve got a 720P infocus projector, the screenplay 500, it’s not a bad product, and this one is ten times the projector. Movie watching isn’t the same… I sit at home on the couch and it’s like being at the theater, except it’s easier to sneak in beer.

have a feeling there’s going to be a ton of these on ebay soon

you can only get one bill of courage during a woot off?

nice in for 3. you should do the same!

Sweet a boc. This sure has been an expensive wootoff.

Hey, cool, the projector everyone always whines about when they cheapers models come up…i want hd, blah blah blah

I’ve got an IN72 at home, so don’t need another projector, but I must say I LOVE having one! Movies, Concerts, and all that stuff are completely different on that compared to a TV.

Woo HOO. First post and I get to say i finally got my first Bandolier of Carrots.
Thank you WOOT.

50???

Whatcha mean?

THIS ONE COMPATBLE WITH PHP?

Heh, someone tried to buy three projectors and their credit card was declined!

Finally got a BOC!!!

Ok, how do you get the opportunity to get a bandolier of carrots?