InFocus ScreenPlay 7205 HD DLP Home Theater Projector

I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO GET BOC !!! Only 1 But hey aint complaining !! This Projector in the other hands seams like it will take years =/

fucking hell

BOC actually went to the password prompt order page for an order of one… then it says they can’t fill the order cuz they’re out.

total fucking $hit

then it’s a $1,500 assanine projector …

,|, o.O ,|, w00t

your order is NOT in.
possible problems with your order:

Sorry, they’re all gone.

Try Again

Goofy, Goofy, Goofy…

Ok, how do you get the opportunity to get a bandolier of carrots?

ok…i am not the person who says this every time but goodness…if this doesn’t kill woot, i don’t know what will

I love my leakfrogs!

awesome…a projector…who’d a thunk we’d see (another) one of these in a woot-off!!!

I got a Brigade of Chestnuts! :smiley:

Shit. this might be the end of the woot off. Would they be big enough bastards to make tomorrows deal bags and bags of crap?

Ok, how do you get the opportunity to get a bandolier of carrots?

Join the club! Same thing happened to me, I’ve never gotten a bag o’ crap…

they have one that the store seller wants 2K for a refurbed right now. its a buy-it now.

Uh oh, the forums are getting buggy, woot server over load!

5 pages into the “discussion” and y’all are still complainin about losing out?? Let’s move on people…

3rd wootoff, and finally caught a Breakout of Cooties !

Bring on the worthlessness!

I finally got a BOC, but I think I don’t really want it. If someone want a my Box of Carp, just give me $6.00 and I’ll send it to you.

Crapped on again, go figure!!!

Missed the BOC again! Don’t think this projector is going to sell out real soon given that you can get a Mitsubishi 720p (HD1000U) that’s as good for under 1K! Where’s that inflatable screen? The one that should sell for $250 this time?

Friggin crap, I don’t know why these tech heads get all excited about it like Richard Simmons. Go to YouTube and I’m sure you see some nincompoop taping himself opening one up…all gitty like a little school girl.

Lol, this is the 3rd or 4th projector.