InFocus SimpleShare Wireless Presentation System

InFocus SimpleShare Wireless Presentation System

I bought this last time it was on Woot for $99. Works flawlessly! Hooked it up to our ceiling mounted church projector and it connects without a hitch to a Toshiba laptop (with HDMI). Image is 1080p and very responsive. Very easy to set up. Great purchase.

Bought this last time around. Was hoping to snag the Single point version, but they sold out quickly. Ended up going for this version instead. Not dissappointed! I spoke with InFocus customer service last time around and learned a few things. There are no Amazon reviews because they used a distributor sales model, which ended up hurting their business. They are shuttering 90% of their operations, hence the wooting. They will however continue to honor any warranties and support for all these items.

They also said that it wouldn’t work with an HDMI splitter. I didn’t listen to them and tried it out. Worked well with my little IO gear 4-port. I’m hoping it also works with my monoprice hdmi audio extractor.

The response rate may be prohibitive for twitchy video games, but it worked well enough for the PS3.

1 Like