InFocus SP4805 DLP Projector w/Free 76" Screen

Welcome to the InFocus SP4805 DLP Projector w/Free 76" Screen topic page for Tuesday, May 24th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

I keep telling myself that I’m going to get one of these, but I never do. I should just break down and buy it. Woot.

Hmmm…without the free screen this sold previously for $749.99. With the free screen it sells for $799.99.

Still, even if the screen really costs $50 it looks like a good deal. Except, of course, for the 90-day warranty. The color wheel is a mechanical part, and they do break sometimes.

WOOTABULOUS!!! ™ :wink:

I fought the law and the law won! Radar detector or not! Ahh… the sell out in hopes of avoiding that one ticket… have to say $40+ is worth it if it gets you out of even one ticket.

Tonight’s woot won’t get you out of a ticket, but it has it’s own charm and uses :slight_smile: But I dunno about a sell-out. Although this type has before. Nice projector. Great for my x-box (yeah I play games :slight_smile: )

Just in case anyone is out for a new laptop. Dell is offering $750 off $1500 on select laptops, it starts tomorrow morning 8CDT. Still good as of 11:40 EST. Won’t last much longer. Here’s the info… (GC, I wanted to share this killer deal, only good for may 24th, if it isn’t cool… remove it please)

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4092.

InFocus ScreenPlay 4805 DLP Projector & 76" Screen
Trip the digital light fantastic
$799.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Let there be light – digital light! And let its name be the InFocus ScreenPlay 4805 DLP Projector. And you see this light, and it is good. And a new world of entertainment comes into life; and all the creatures of fur and feather, all the Spurs and Suns and Pistons, all the Renee Zellwegers and the Jack Blacks, shall all live and multiply in this world forevermore, in the fullest color and the lifelike-est detail. And the light shall lay down with the DVD player, cable or satellite receiver, VCR, or game player, yea, or all at once, and no man shall call it perversion.

And this world shall be up to 16’ wide, and it shall be shaped by a native 16:9 ratio. Let no man defy these holy proportions. And an optical zoom lens shall bring this world into perfect harmony and clarity, with DarkChip2T DLPT technology to beget a pure digital connection, and enhanced Faroudja DCDi video processing for perfect faithfulness to the original image.

And finally, let the creatures of this world go forth upon the 76” diagonal InFocus HWHTSCREEN76 pull-down screen, and let the projector and the screen walk together, and no man shall pay more than one low price for both, and no man shall rent them asunder for separate resale on eBay, lest ye be smitten. So it is written; go forth, be fruitful, and watch some big-screen TV already.

Specs and Features:
Condition: Recertified by InFocus, 90 day warranty
The ScreenPlay 4805 uses native 16:9 DarkChip2T DLPT technology from Texas Instruments, the only display solution that creates an entirely digital connection between a source and the screen in front of you.
Academy-Award-Winning Enhanced Faroudja DCDi Video Processing — The images are produced with ultimate fidelity: clear and artifact-free, without those jagged lines you see on some large-format displays.
Incredible Movies, Games, TV and More — Project everything with amazing color, size and clarity. Plug in any type of game box and jump into the action, show off your vacation photos from your digital camera or camcorder, or enjoy front-row seating for your favorite team by attaching to your TV.
Lightweight Package — At 7.8 lbs (3.5 kg) the ScreenPlay 4805 is light enough to take to a friend’s house – small enough to carry under your arm.
The 4805 boasts a six-position optimized 4x color wheel, eliminating the “rainbow effect” that can plague business projectors with slower color wheels
Higher video optimized lumens than the 4800 with 750 lumen output
Native 16:9 DLP chip
Unlike the dual mode 4800, the 4805 is more of a dedicated video projector with higher video lumens but lower data lumen capaiblity
Superior Faroudja chip to the 4800’s for smoother video images
Double the video optimized contrast ratio as the 4800 at 2000:1

Screen features:
Condition: New
Model: HW-HTSCREEN76
Screen Size: 76"
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Nylon bearings provide quiet operation
Easy pull-down system locks at intervals to fit a variety of projection formats
Weighs 12 lbs

nice woot, but not as nice as…
Dell Inspiron Laptops - $750 off $1499

Another one?

http://bottom-feeder.blogspot.com <—there is nothing for sale here, no one makes any money from this.

:smiley: Nice, just not projecting the force this week.

your asp is beyond most wooters

First page is easier than your mom

that is no fair, im poor woot, i need a good dvd burner!!! Will try again tomorow :frowning:

dealtaker.com is much better then whatsyourdeal.com

Too much for my blood…waiting for Dell 5650 Speakers WOOT~!!!

Is this a weekly woot? (First posting and on the first page no less.)

Another projector,

pete
www.mobilereviews.net

Hey Woot- how about offering some cheap screens for all of us wooters that bought a projection unit in the past from you all? Thanks!

WHINE!!! I stayed up for this crap…g’nite

Hankdog: I need some surround sound speakers! How about it?

damn my empty bank account!

I wish I had the cash

Good Woot!

www.dealstudio.com