Inigo's typography

Irregardless, this is a shirt for the ages! Their’s so much happening that its sure too please any grammaer stickler.

I see what you did there.

NICE!

The first (larger) bracket is supposed to include Men’s Small, too, right? :slight_smile:

Inconceivable! (Someone had to go there.)

I would totally buy this shirt if you were printing it on AA blanks.

That’s a word to describe someone with fertility issues, right?

I need WSA (Woot Shirt Anonymous) to get my Woot Shirt addiction under control.

Anybody want a t-shirt?
It won’t cause your wallet to… hurt.

I believe that would be someone whose prospective but ultimately unproductive parent(s) had fertility issues.

“strongly-worded” and “poorly-constructed” in a grammar-nerd post? Or are we splitting hairs and giving these a pass because they’re on the mechanics side?

I’m beginning to think that woot just uses an algorithm to design their shirts anymore. Ideas that sell: princess bride quotes, barely legible mashups of various fonts. Boom, shirt design complete.

I approve this message!

I second that.

Congrats kellabella!! Great win!

YAY! Thanks everyone for the votes :slight_smile:

You win today’s internet!

“Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.” - Winston Churchill

It does include everything except for K6-K4.

We’re not designing these shirts. Artists from everywhere design them and the derby voters pick the winners. =^_^=

Really? No one else “went there” and did the most obvious quote? Maybe because it’s TOO cliche and obvious, but I can’t help it so here goes…

Hello My Name Is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die!