Ink-topus

I’d like to be under the sea
In an octopus’ garden in the shade
He’d let us in, knows where we’ve been
In his octopus’ garden in the shade

Sometimes you want a little busy-ness to your business. I know of at least one coffee shop where the newer staff remembers me as ‘that guy with the cool shirts.’ This is the kind of shirt where a quick look will leave the impression of an intricate design, and invite a second look. Fine by me. Not to mention I also love cephalopods, and I think I have most of the shirts from past derbies that have them. (Can’t wait 'til someone tries a cuttlefish)

Well we always knew octopuses (it’s octopuses not octopi, but anyway) could fly…

Oh crap… The orange/blue contrast is back… I WILL NEVER ESCAPE IT…

…Soooo, when’s the “Inktopus” movie coming out?

For me this is just the right balance of abstract side art and a appealing concept. Expertly done.

Congrats on another brilliant tee, radiomode!

He should have bought a hybrid pen. Better mileage.

This would make a good Old Spice commercial. “Look at your man. Now back at me. I’m an octopus riding a fountain pen”

If the shirt had a slogan, this should be it.

great design radio. first print I’ve bought since Made Of Carbon, and first shirt I’ve bought day one since Exit the City. Our Powers Combined doesn’t count, it was a wootoff and I have an appreciation for hot dog jokes. :stuck_out_tongue:

This pen is seaweed fueled. 100% organic.

My Ink-topus finally arrived, and I have to tell you all that I love love love it! Even my spouse says it looks good on me!

my buddy and i want one, but its not in reckoning, any way to get one still?

I still haven’t recieved mine!!!

Send in an email to service@woot.com and let them know what’s going on with the delay. Please include your order number and user name so we can better assist you.