Inky Say "Draw More"

I like! Might be getting one. Gotta think about it for a bit.

haha Was just about to say the same thing. I think white shirts lwith screen print ook so cheap too.

Awesomes work warholbot!

Colors and design are great…too bad about the text…renders it a no buy even if you ARE from SD

Yeah… I don’t understand the text. I suck at drawing. Apparently, I am not the target audience.

Is woot coming out of its rut? Skullngry, now this? It looks like it. Good shirts :x

I’d prefer it on a different color. Maybe gray?

Yeah it’s the same artist… and here’s the CORRECT link for his blog: http://jacoblivengood.blogspot.com/

I think I’ll wait for it in a random shirt sale. I can’t afford a shirt now.

Not for me, sorry woot, was lookin to drop some cash to… may pick up the item on sellout.woot tho…seems like a bargain :stuck_out_tongue:

Different name? Not really. From what I’ve seen, Woot generally uses real names rather than usernames for the daily prints. Although from reading comments on Threadless, I thought his real name was Jean. :tongue:

insta-purchase for me.

I usually post nothing… but man… this shirt is rock bottom. How amazingly super ugly.

Inky has a cute smile and I like the feather. very cute shirt. I like white shirts. Maybe I will ask my uncle to buy on for me.

Wow, 2 nights in a row for buying woot shirts. Last nights was for me. Tonights for my daughter. She loves to draw, so this is perfect…

I was thinking that this shirt is a reason not to wait for a random shirt sale.

Really though, this shirt is freaking awesome. I wish I wore white shirts… I’m seriously contemplating getting one. Congrats on the print

I don’t think Inky would look good on me.

Wow, I really like this one, despite how girly it is. But my wallet has taken a beating lately, and it screeches in protest whenever my hand goes anywhere near it. If it weren’t a white shirt I might go for it anyway, even if it makes the most sense on a white.

To me, it looks like a large insect (say one of those hissing cockroaches although they aren’t black enough) that has, unfortunately, dipped each limb into another dye, ink, paint, or other source of color, flew over to a piece of paper and was hastily squashed with disgust by someone who had at least a little taste. That poor person’s arms were hastily bound behind his back.

Sorrowfully for that person, the result produced had even less aesthetic appeal of the horrible original image and, being locked in a cell with the mess, strapped tightly with leather bands to a chair, eyes held open like our droogie Alex in “A Clockwork Orange”, was forced to view this ghastliness until they died of exhaustion.

Short form: Wow! That’s ugly!