Inland Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse

i beg to differ, im a heavy gamer, and i use a laser wireless mouse and keyboard, have no problems whatsoever with them :slight_smile:

5 ft.?

Am I back in 2002?

I suppose it’s cheap enough, though. But I don’t need one.

awesome! just what i need for work. i’ve been complaining about having the stupid dell ball mouse and lame keyboard at work for a while now. thanks woot!

how many wireless mouse/keyboard’s can they keep postin?

5ft?! woot surely you jest!.. is this any way to treat me on my birthday?

not a bad woot, too bad I bought the logitech the last time.

ranges:

keyboard - 10 ft
mouse - 5 ft

5ft - wtf?

yes… since some like me use KVMs

The Woot:
**[1] [New] [Inland Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse Set - 70124] ** @ $14.99

The Other Prices:

[list]
[]Amazon.com - $20.99[]NewEgg.com - $23.99[]SecretPrices.com - $20.99[]Froogle.com - $~16 (lowest)[*]PriceGrabber.com - $23.99-29.99[/list]

Happy Wooting

• Damonius

Every time you guys post a whine complaining that they’re not having computer stuff, they pull out yet another wireless keyboard/mouse combo.

Please, think of the children and quityerbitchen.

Does your Ipod have a ps/2?

hehe.

Yay! Another wireless keyboard and mouse!

It’s becoming a weekly thing.

My first time as a “wooter” and I don’t need this one! but Happy Memorial Day and be sure and give a silent nod to our service men and women whether active, retired or deceased at 3:00 p.m. today! Good night all

I wonder how batteries fare with this?

How’s the linux support for these?

OK, so the last time I bought a keyboard and mouse from WOOT it wasn’t wireless and my daughter’s cat chewed the cord. Maybe this’ll fix the problem. If not, anyone want a cute kittie???

not mac compatible! later! happy memorial day, vets and current servicemen!

Thanks to all those who have informed us as to what type of keyboard they have. Rest assured we have all been wondering.

http://www.scarypersonals.com/images/badge2.bmp

5 ft? did he said 5ft, wow, its barely 1.5 meters, no thanks, if the official web page said 5 ft, its probably not even 3 ft in reality, c’mon people you know how’s business world works, always tell the customer the lies, tell your product is better than what they really are. so if its 5ft=less then 3ft,