Innovage Retro Phone Handset

I had to check. The one I ordered a while back was listed as the 25152, but does not look like the photo. It’s a slimmer handle, no LEDs either. I do like the fact it works with my Nokia Lumia (even the answer/hang up button on the handset works), as well as with my tablet though.

Not really unless you want to wait on shipping from Asia. One like this with USA shipping was $12.45 w/free shipping…???

Yes, its compatable with ALL cell phones. I crap sux!

Based on Wikipedia’s article for Phone Connector (audio) and several testimonies that it works with iPhone, I’d expect it to not work with many older non-Apple phones. Problem being that Apple puts ground on one of the two rings while others at first followed the headphone convention of putting ground on the sleeve.

I would be surprised if it didn’t work with the iPhone.
Maybe someone who got the one on sellout a while back can confirm?

Of course it comes with an iPhone. What a
silly question? Just send a photo of your
SNAP card and the government will issue
one per household earning unit.

The order I just received is a different model to the one pictured here. It’s seems smaller and does not have the indicator light or the on/off switch. It works but I wonder why Woot sold a different unit to that pictured/advertized?

Ugh. Sorry. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. I’ll let the buyer know we have a problem.

Same here… rather than inundate woot with inquiries, perhaps you could share with us their response to yours?