Inspiration Vineyards Dry Creek Valley Mixed Red - 2 Pack

Thanks for the support and encouragement - sorry you missed us! Plz let me know the next time you’ll be in the hood so that I can roll out the WOOT carpet!

Yes - I’m living on coffee for sure… A few folks here are on red bull - not sure I can go that far!

Yes - Our Estate Old Vine Zinfandel - last year, the entire crop was ruined! This year, the grapes have never looked better. The end result will likely be around 30 cases and the wine club will likely gobble it up. I’m very excited to have it again after missing it last year!

Not sure from the Woot perspective. I can tell you that this particular offering is at pre-release with the official public release coming up on November 1. Our wineclub and woot are being given 1st dibs… and both of these wines usually sell-out in less than 11 months. Maybe that’s why they gave me “black tie” status???

very special offering today indeed. so is the “red” color of your ears in the video woot! just posted on the wine.woot! Facebook page Jon : )

Its typically offerings of over $25 a bottle, but like all rules there are exceptions.

I’m smelling a wootoff this week, could be wrong…

I wonder if they would do that given that they haven’t even sent out shipping notices for their previous woot off

That’s odd, I’ve received 3 of my 4 wine shipments from the previous wine woot off. The only slow one is the Meeker, I’ve yet to receive a shipping notice on that one, but it’ll get here.

You’re spending a lot of time in the suburbs - any chance you’ll get to downtown Chicago?

I’m hoping to be at Fine Wine Brokers sometime during the week I’m out. They are on the North side of Chicago in Lincoln Square - they usually have an annual bubbles event that I take part in - even though I don’t make any bubbles.