Insta Heat Hand Warmers 5-Pack

Oh man, sorry. Have you emailed CS with your order info yet? If not, they can check into your order.

This is just a 5-pack.

Avoid

These are much smaller, less warm, and shorter lasting than pretty much every other reusable hand warmer I have used. Better to get two good ones than five mediocre ones.

Thank you.

Same here. Still waiting.

Jeez, sorry. Please email support@woot.com with your order details, if you haven’t.

I got myself some of these. They’re fun to watch the supersaturated solution crystallize. They do produce a decent amount of heat, but are not OMG HOT.

I have these. Not necessarily these in particular but just like them. I love them. They are so mice to have when you are aching. Snap the metal and it instantly provides heat. Sometime too much really, but you should use them with a towel. Dry, not wet, since that can cause a steam burn. Also, to regenerate, make sure to use a washcloth at the bottom of your kettle. Wonderful for a nice massage! They don’t last as long as the larger ones but these are just great for a quick heat treatment. If you are looking for something longer than 15 minutes get the bigger ones.