Intergalactic Deathmatch Football

Holy cow, I’d suggest cleats. Atleast if the ball is careening at you at say 3 million miles an hour, you may be capable of deflecting it with the spikes of your cleats.

Anything else (i.e., appendage) = inst-death and/or disfigurement.

Lol,I think I’d suggest playing this game of soccer with a metal bat.

I’m enticed. Grey blood you say? What creatures have that (and obviously, at the lower blood-drenched cleat ratio, they’re winning)?!

I bet the grey team are Plutonians. It was such a demeaning and unfair event to evict it from the major planet recognition in our solar system.

This was a favorite for me in the derby, almost definately gonna buy it, though I did just drop $20 at Threadless’ summer sale

If I were playing IDF, I’d require the use of a shark viewing cage as a bodice and probably a knight’s helmet for my face!!

Reminds me of the Demoman’s sticky bombs

Congrats thatrobert! Excellent!

Awesome design. Wish it was offered earlier…would have worn for the World Cup this weekend…

Note to self: NEVER play dodgeball in the distant future.

Congrats, Robert! I really like this one, a very, very good placer!

Heh… I thought TF2 when I saw this too… Mainly because of the color scheme, but probably partially due to that as well.

errrr… soccer you mean. :wink:

There are future weekends - the World Cup is only just starting!

I guess I’m raining on the parade here, but does anyone else find the IDF acronym on this pretty unfortunate in light of current events?

Congrats Robert!! =)
NICE.

Oh sweet! Good to see this print today.

Congratulations on a fun, wearable design Robert!

for me, this was really the most wearable of the derby, as it is the least soccer-referenced design. I really like the color combination of the shirt, creme and navy are always nice together.

muchly congratulated, Robert!

No one else saw IDF and immediately thought Isreali Defense Forces? I gotta stop watching so much military channel…

This shirt would be top on my list but I hate misspelling. What ever happened to Futbol. Not FOOTBALL. Football very rarely uses the foot so why Football. Futbol uses the foot and is the depiction.

Neither, it’s Australian Rules Deathball!