Interlocking Foam Exercise Mat 6-Packs

>Each tile measures 24" x 24" x 1/2", covers 24 square feet total

Each tile covers 4 sq ft total, the set of 6 covers 24 sq ft total, combined.

We used to use these for the padding between the canvas and the boards with our indy wrestling fed. I can say that I am certainly glad we replaced them with gymnastics floor padding, but I’m also a 240lb man who is repeatedly falling and being thrown onto these so every bit of quality padding counts. These will probably suit you just fine if you aren’t playfighting other adult men in your underpants.

I doubt this would be of interest to anyone here, but these are excellent mats on which to pin out knitted or crocheted items for blocking. I certainly wouldn’t need three sets, but one would be great for someone who could use blocking mats. Just another way to employ them.

Go to Harbor Freight during one of their sidewalk sales and buy foam mats for well under 50% of this price.

OMG! It’s the “Square Master” from MST3K! :-p

Remember back when Woot was a small company and actually offered really good deals? Ohh, those were the days!

Yes thank you! I was wondering if these would work for blocking!

That’s why I’m looking at them too.

These would also be great for anyone just starting out with jigsaw puzzles, or for people who, you know, are just really bad at them.

These are really nice to cover a kitchen floor, to make standing while cooking a lot more comfortable, and dropped things less likely to break.

I have these in my home gym. They’re generally good (though not at this price as they’re cheaper in many other places), but have a problem under the treadmill. Whenever it inclines the rear legs move inwards and pretty much rip the foam bad. I wouldn’t say that it’s a quality issue of the pads, but something to be wary of.