Introducing Myself

wtf? i didn’t notice someone has also scribbled stuff on my wall … which had my task list… wonder whose handwriting that is…

2 Likes

Obviously people want the app to be narged.

Still not sure if I want to look that word up, since it probably exists on UD…

2 Likes

Also, I see at least one BoC sticker.

2 Likes

I bet you could use those 2x4’s to, uh… convince R0naIdRayGun to give you back that stapler. Not that I advocate violence! Just the threat of implied violence. Totally different.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think it says “app nag” which clearly means they’re going to make an app having to do with a horse.

2 Likes

Sweet, a visual demonstration.

1 Like

What’s with that lowercase ‘a’ then?

1 Like

That’s @R0naIdRayGun handwriting… I just looked at his office… and its the same writing. he is an idiot.

1 Like

So clearly @R0naIdRayGun wants the app to be narged.

1 Like

Maybe, but he’s an idiot with the red Swingline stapler.

1 Like

Please don’t take his side on this. Its pretty clear as evidenced by my post, that I found this stapler first.Its really childish behavior to just swipe what I found. (First) Finders Keepers!

1 Like

I found it! He even left his dog to guard the stapler. HAHAH … Nev is like a super chill dog. I just pat him on the head and got it back.

I have put a warning sticker on this now. @R0naIdRayGun - that warning is for you. Stay away.

4 Likes

Awww gotta get some of those stickers! :grin:

2 Likes

What would be the fair trade value for an old red stapler full of other people’s skin cells?

1 Like

1 Like

Classic Software Manager… has a light up keyboard with no numbers!

Just one thing, how do you provide estimates, RON? HHHMM, RON!? You can’t so you just make it up.

Huzzah! The curtain has been drawn back and we see the frail underbelly of the beast for what it is… numberless.

1 Like

1 Like

Those staplers are like $13 on amazon. Your employee discount should bring it down to about $7.

1 Like

That’s not the point. Its about the principle.

2 Likes