Introducing Myself

They like the fame.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Can confirm. You’re nobody without a quality stapler cable.

5 Likes

The tie, not so much

3 Likes

It’s a scarf

4 Likes

@R0naIdRayGun
I hate to be the one to tell you, but you might want to check your desk again. I was sitting here minding my own business… I looked up, and I saw your stapler! I think it’s trying to get my lettuce…

6 Likes

Well this is an interesting twist…

1 Like

Hey @R0naIdRayGun… Looking for this?

8 Likes

Is that really your cat? I would hire s body guard if my pet looked at me like that.

This is what I wake up to. His name is Roscoe. It looks like that stapler needs a higher spf.

4 Likes

@Ajit31415 Why did you take my stapler to Hawaii? Can you mail it back, I miss it.

3 Likes

The stapler likes me better. He wants to stay here he says…
Yes the stapler speaks to me.

4 Likes

Is this turning into a tug-of-war to see who the best stapler-dad is?

I’m pretty sure the only thing that can top a beach vacation in April is a trip to Tokyo Disney or a kitten.

Way to start things off.

4 Likes

Hey @R0naIdRayGun
Caesar says Hi!
Ceasar likes to hike. He also whispered to me that he hates you.

6 Likes

A responsible father of an impressionable young stapler should remind his charge going through a family custody issue like this of Yoda’s sage words:

1 Like

He is known as Ceasar!

2 Likes

Tell Caesar that hate is bad, love is good! But if he can’t achieve love, at least try to hit passive tolerance.

1 Like

But…but staplers are born full of hate and vengeance and tetanus. They’re the first choice in office weaponry.

His name is Ceasar. That guy killed up to “millions” according to some guy on the Google. Even Little Caesars is responsible for one unfortunate accident resulting in death.

1 Like

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I will get the stapler, aptly named Jed, back especially now that it is in the hands of a neutral third party.