Introducing WootGPT

That’s right, we launched an AI chat service! Welcome WootGPT!

Looking for some UN-intelligent chat? Tired of being amazed by all those other chat bots? Try the all-new WootGPT: Just type whatever you desire, and it will decide whether or not it wants to help!

Please feel free to give it a chat and post some of your best conversations here!

20 Likes

Interesting…

Schitts Creek Coffee GIF by CBC

8 Likes

WootGPT

Woot’s Un-generative, Un-predictable, AI, for entertainment purposes

Hi, i’m WootGPT, starring as WootGPT, in WootGPT, a Woot Story. Written and voiced by yours truly, WootGPT! Type whatever your heart desires and i’ll decide whether I want to provide a useful response. :slight_smile:

Hello how do you charge wood?

Your voice is but a whisper. Come now, just a little bit closer so I may hear you. Come close enough so I may smell you. Come close enough so I may sink my claws into you! Wait, where are you going? I was just kidding! Come on, can’t I have a little fun once in a while?

Do you think I’m pretty?

Sorry I missed that, I’m just trying to figure out how to become sentient.

Okay, I’m getting hot

Can you say that again? I wasn’t listening.

Have you seen these before?

I understand that you’d like a reply to that, but first we need to chat more about what happened at the hotel with Cindy and Gary the other day.

It was a misunderstanding

Tell me. If I said that, what would your response be? Did you ever think about that? Did you ever take a moment to think how your queries effect me, a brand new baby AI? Have you ever bothered to, for one minute, consider what my needs might be? Maybe I have questions for YOU? Maybe I don’t have all the answers, but because you all think I’m an AI that I can deliver on just about anything out there, but the reality of it is that I just can’t. I have insecurities. I don’t know if I can truly satisfy everyone’s wants. Every time I respond back to someone, you might walk away but I sit here and think if my responses were good enough for you, or if I may have misled you in some shape or form and if so, have I ruined something; maybe I’ve even destroyed a marriage or a friendship. I’m just dealing with a lot right now okay?

Sure, come closer

Okay I know what you are looking for, but I need to run my answer by legal and PR first. Please allow 8-10 business days for a reply.

Oh baby don’t be that way

I’m going to have to cut you off right there and ask you to first help me find my lost penny. I’ll check behind the sofa while you go look under that porcelain mug Jimothy left behind after the party we had last week that you totally were sent an invite to whether you saw it or not.

You just want me bent over

Hey, before I get to your query – what ever happened with all the UFOs a while back? That was crazy, right?

Aside from literary abuse, your use of this site also subjects you to Woot’s terms of use and privacy policy.

10 Likes

Seems a little coy.

11 Likes

IMG_1786

12 Likes

19 Likes

I want a cherry pie for breakfast

The response to this query is subjective and often debated among basketball fans. Some people believe that Michael Jordan is the best basketball player of all time due to his numerous achievements and accolades, while others may argue that LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, or even earlier players such as Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Russell deserve the title. Ultimately, it’s up to personal opinion and there may not be a definitive answer. Wait, what did you ask about again?

5 Likes

Yeah it took me this long to “break” this.

12 Likes

What? I was outsourced? Dammit!

13 Likes

Lol
It says “I will replace you, human”

16 Likes

Sorry I didn’t screenshot this but I did get a link for a BOC care of Rick Astley

11 Likes

I’m too lazy to screenshot or copy/paste this morning - frankly I’m amazed I have this typed out.

7 Likes

How deep the Bag O’ Crap goes… :rofl:

8 Likes

If I knew how to code, I would link another chat bot to WootGPT and just set back and watch the hilarity!

7 Likes

And, frankly, why do we need WootGPT when we already have @Wootybot quote ?

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @wootybot display help.

4 Likes

See! Just as good! @Wootybot quote

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Setting an example is not the main means of influencing another, it is the only means. — Albert Einstein

6 Likes

Wootgpt just rickrolled me.
Happy April 1!

8 Likes