Hoping:

Last Flight Home
Warm by the Fire
Monster Family Christmas Tree

Predicting:

Not the Best Home for the Holidays
Gettin’ Toasty
Warm and Cozy

For the first time ever - there are 4 I would purchase for ME! Lots of good ones!

LOVE last flight home - and I understand the guy on the snowflake. But I don’t care for the guy on the snowflake. :frowning:

Avhienda!!! I want your skwirrrrs!! (or chimmunks?)

Great work everyone. Lots of great stuff here :D.

Not gonna make any predictions, but I WANT that truffle shirt!

Seconded

The little guy is my favorite part! Without him, it’s a kinda-pretty, sort of generic looking winter scene. With him, it takes on a whole new life.

So sad that the Christmas Story shirt did not make it in. Still hoping for the Charlie Brown one I guess.

Looks like I’ll be saving money this weekend for robots next weekend.

With the exception of truffle shuffle’s and cmdixon’s designs, the only people I could picture wearing these are the same people that wear tweety bird shirts most of the year. IE: My grandmother’s bridge club.

I’m going to stab something if cmdixon doesn’t print tonight.

And by something, I mean a steak. Because I’m going to be so sad that I’m going to have to eat my sorrows away in an expensive meal. So some restaurant will be getting my money instead of you, woot. Do you really want that?! Yeah, I didn’t think so. :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, I was really, really hoping for “The Very Next Day You Gave it Away.” We’re having a Christmas/ugly sweater contest at work the first week of December and I wanted to wear that. I like Woot’s Ugly Sweater shirts, but they don’t come out until Christmas. C’est la vie.

Yeah, that’s too bad. I have a gift for 4th place. It’s one of my superpowers.

Wow, all three shirts sold out this time. Nice going guys!