Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #216: Household Chores

A good mix again this week. I’m most hoping for CoffeyBean’s ninjas, though. One for the style, but also the “What could possible go wrong?” factor too. :slight_smile:

I think we’ll get Spiritgreen’s Ghost house! I’m also hoping for the cat on a rhomba (those tiny feet!)

Can we get some kind of official wootstaff estimate regarding the probability of spiritgreen’s ghost design getting glow-in-the-dark ink if it prints? :slight_smile:

I agree with Diana and also Laundry day…

Too bad about zamboni penguin - I thought it was a lock…

LOL I think it’s Room-ba, not Rhomba…tho a rhombus-shaped Roomba would be awesome. Rhomba! It cleans all the oddly shaped corners of your house. :smiley:

Yeah, I was shocked when the zamboni penguin shirt dropped out of the fog. It was cute, witty, and original - and an original penguin shirt idea ALONE is worth its weight in gold!

Well, I guess if it’s an idea it wouldn’t have any weight. But hopefully you guys get what I mean.

Hoping to see the following:

-Haunted Housework
-Sock Monster
-Dojo Chores

Not sure what order.

As a Penguins hockey fan, I haz a sad

Aw thanks everybody. I really liked the concept on the zamboni penguins, but it’s always a crap shoot with the derbies. I’m glad people like it. =D

Days 1 and 2 are too cute for me. I’m hoping “Sidetracked” is picked on day 3.

Almost every design for the last few weeks has been too cute. Where are the zombies? Frankenstein?

Any chance there’ll be something with a little more bite before Halloween?

nickgatt waiting for design with guts!

Dawww, I really wanted Dojo Chores. :(. Perhaps an HM will bring the tiny ninjas back :D.