Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #33: Lyrics Illustrated

Derby #33 End Estimates by ShirtDerbyStats.com

1st Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 22 hours
Inspired by “Lime in the Coconut” (803 estimated votes)
by: Zeusandhera

2nd Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 23 hours
Inspired by “Kung Fu Fighting” by Carl Douglas (676 estimated votes)
by: jamescho84

3rd Place:
Fog’d: 3 days, 4 hours
Inspired by “Little Bunny FooFoo” (617 estimated votes)
by: sokowa

4th Place:
Fog’d: 3 minutes
Inspired by Devil Went Down… (538 estimated votes)
by: fablefire

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootdesigncontestentries/fablefire/Inspired_by_Devil_Went_Down…-hm6sot-s.jpg

Near miss history here I come! - again!

EDIT: L o l at the “fogged: 3 minutes”

I want “Little Bunny FooFoo”!

Woot! I should be getting my first Cho this weekend! ^^

WHat happended to the lobster!!!

Thats what i was thinking earlier. I didnt understand it either. Little upset cause that lobster shirt would have been great for Rock Band.

Eh not a big fan of the designs this week (exception being the Cho). I was hoping the King of Carrot Flowers shirt would make it : (

I wanted it too. And King of Carrot Flowers.

So disappointed that Rock Lobster didn’t make it, and The Devil Went Down to Georgia may not make it. sigh Probably not wooting this derby…just like last week’s derby. LONG LIVE ROCK LOBSTER!!! :slight_smile:

Rock Lobster shall live in the hearts of us all. :frowning:

I know!! I wanted to wear it on the day the new B-52s album comes out!

Too bad about Rocky Raccoon. I was sooo wanting that one.

Might go for Kung Fu Fighting.

Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell.

=(

they are all great shirts, but wouldn’t want/buy any of them.

some designs where pretty clever though. rock lobster for example would have been cool, among others

oh no. fable, please bring this design somewhere and get it printed. i will buy. tell me when you do. [you’d better!]
there is that derby losers website that was in the “side deals” a couple of days ago. i think that they print losing shirts. go there. please? pretty pretty please???

so yeah, i’m definitely not wooting this week. don’t really like the designs a whole lot, although the first to are okay, but even if i had wanted them, i am protesting. [i don’t understand why the rabbit beat the devil. no offense to anyone, but the rabbit shirt was NOT my favorite by far. but that’s just me, plenty of other people seem to like it, i’m just not sure why…]

From the bunny foo foo shirt’s thread, people seemed to enjoy reminiscing about whichever version they learned, so they probably voted too. I’m sure plenty of them will buy for it to be a decent sell-out.

It was too demented for me, and I too was pulling for the devil. I love the fiddling in that song!

They are all really good designs (IMHO)… I think that the “Love that song” factors into the voting for sure.

The Lobster rocked artistically… The Lime/Coconut - very clever, as well as Pop Goes the weasel.

This was my first Derby… I got totally sucked in… I just wish I could illustrate like some of the talented folks I’ve seen this week. Inspirational!

p.s. hope Kung Fu Kitty goes up for sale… my buddy would freak over it…

the shirtderbystats site says it “fog’d: 1 hour, 3 minutes”… dunno why there’s a difference between the site and his post in here though :-/

wait…how come foofoo is being sold today? i thought they said that that one came in third…