Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #393: Nature on Canvas

I’m confused. Where do I find the canvases for sale? Maybe this is an automated thread? It does say Friday. I don;t see them in the canvas sale. Thank you!

It’s an automated post. The canvases will go on sale Monday along with the HMs from the derby that just ended.

This is an outdated automated post that’s currently in the dev queue to be removed. The designs from the canvas derby will run in Monday’s New Designs/Honorable Mentions sale.

Yay! Thanks, guys!!

And for what it’s worth, you can see the vote counts as if this were a normal derby - so 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners aren’t a surprise come Monday. HMs are still up for grabs though.

Can someone please tell me why Turtle Island was not given an honorable mention? I had people lined up to purchase a canvas. Every other fog entry was made available and Turtle Island received almost 50 more votes than one of the others. Was there something wrong with the file?

Cause the woot editors can be ruthless! I really thought yours would get a print. What a bummer. The same has happened to me each time I have finished in the fog.

Looking for Turtle Island. It finished above some that were printed. Will it be available for purchase? How do I purchase?