Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #409: Mugs

“Come back tonight at midnight to see (and, of course, buy) our first-place winner. Then do the same thing Saturday and Sunday morning. Please? Thanks for Derbying!”

Hmm, I know it’s groundhog’s day. Maybe I’m missing something.
So first place on Monday, but second and third must what until the week-end?

I’m pretty sure they used the standard copy for the contenders for the shirts. Usually the weekend derby you don’t see the results until NEXT Monday, in the side sale.

Thanks, this was my first time ending in the fog for the week-end derby. The verb-age confused me…

Congrats! This is maybe my 3rd time. I really hope my marshmallows get printed. I’ve got some cocoa in the pantry that needs to be drunk in style!

Where are the mugs? I can’t find them anywhere… I thought they’d be for sale yesterday?

It takes longer to print mugs as they’re done by an outside party. Travis is working on it.

We’ll be patient, thanks! (pick me, pick me!)

Speaking of awesome things that are taking awhile to print, is there any word on the Sweet and Sour Valentine’s? I haven’t seen a sale for those come out yet, and the derby was back near Christmas.

I am pretty sure that those were just meant to be sent with the V-day crates. I can double check with Travis and them to see how payment/etc. went.

Would love to see my mug printed…
Any ETA on the sale?

Did the mug sale happen and I missed it? Which mugs are getting made? If you’re not going to “print” the “never too late to hibernate” mug, I can stop worrying about this.

I don’t believe the mug sale has happened yet. My guess, and this is a guess, is that it might take a little while to get lots of mugs done up.

I’d love to know which mugs they’re doing. I placed 4th in this one, and would love to see my mug get printed - even if it’s going to be ages before they actually go up for sale.

Ditto!!!

uh, um, mugs… mugs, anybody, mugs?
Just curious if there are any updates?

Yep! They’re being made now and you will see them this month… keep an eye out for the next Woot-off…