Fog’d: 3 days, 12 hours
Elephabetq (578 estimated votes)
by: srglancey

4th Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 21 hours
Alphabet Dragon (476 estimated votes)
by: daedalusknight

Go Cho!

disappointed. I don’t understand how edgar puts so much work in every time and continues to enter, even though he always loses. It’s a shame. Keep it up guy, you’re the only reason I check the derbies anymore. ~peace

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=5472

If anyone need his own site it would be edgar.

The vote estimates this week aren’t very close. I guess we won’t be seeing the alphabet dragon.

Weakest link anyways.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about the alphabet dragon at first, but the more I see it the more I like it. It has a nice crisp feel to it and would print really well. Would be perfect for kid sized shirts too (if woot had kid sized shirts that is).

The smaller sizes seem to work well for kids, judging from some of the photos that have been posted.

keke ok you got me. My brother bought that one for my mom…

bah. :frowning:

otoh I’m going to win one way or the other - either i’ll get the dragon or tgentry will finish in the top 3. :slight_smile: and there’s the possibility that both could happen.

since the dragon and the monkey were in the fog from the beginning, i wonder how accurate the vote is. stats nerd that i am, I wish I knew how sds figured it all out…

If by dragon you mean elephant.

I kinda hope elephant gets printed… the more horrific shirts woot has to print, the more chance they’ll suck it up and put some quality control in. That said, tho, Edgar and Bridge had a pretty large SDS gap last week, and edgar still pulled ahead. Hopefully dragon will do the same this week

You don like the elephant? I guess its personal preference of which animal you like more. I just wanted a lemon shirt. I have not bought one in a real long time.