Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #45: Imaginational Symbols

Derby #45 End Estimates by ShirtDerbyStats.com

With a lot of the fog entries not spending most of their time in the hotness, this week it going to be a little up in the air regarding the estimates. Good luck everyone!

1st Place:
Fog’d: 1 days, 15 hours
Youbetchücan! (632 estimated votes)
by: rglee129

2nd Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 23 hours
Sublimican Republic (630 estimated votes)
by: riffmaster18

3rd Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 11 hours
Worm Hole Republic (626 estimated votes)
by: briannyc128

4th Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 22 hours
The Pica Republic (574 estimated votes)
by: eHalcyon

Just from watching what’s been in the hotness throughout the week, and especially in the last few days, I think these estimates look rather good.

Thanks for the great run everybody!

I have been wanting The Pica Republic all week. I’ll be disappointed if it really gets 4th place. Keeping my fingers crossed.

If the SDS stats hold up - and they look like they should - that’s only 6 votes separating 1st and 3rd. Quite amazing.

Hmm, second straight week it went from a potential three shirts down to none…

also means there is a good chance for a tie to take place…

I’m hoping for a three-way tie, because then I could buy Fantasma in third place.

You just have to vote harder next time :wink:

Kudos to the top four. I think these are all great designs and applaud the artists. Good luck to all of you (personally hoping for a tie though it may be implausible).

A tie between Sublym and Wormhole would be epic…

Cause I can’t choose!!!

Congrats folks! Wow, that was an amazing rise, rglee! I’m also in the tie fan club, as I really want the fox jumping over the dog shirt, and I certainly wouldn’t turn down a youbetchucan/subliminal tie.

Imagine a three-way tie!!! It’d sell out in 2 minutes!

Very nice entries overall this week too!

That

Here’s hoping for some tie-action, too. Sending positive mojo as we speak…

Nothing here that really interests me.

Vote harder?!?

And is it possible to have a tie on all three days? That would be the uber of epic.

It’s possible to have a four-way tie, though highly unlikely. :tongue:

Yeah! Go four-way tie! :smiley:

It’s like cheering for the underdog!

Unfortunately, five-way tie is impossible. Youbetchucan was submitted later than Fantasma, and in the event of ties, older submissions get ranked “higher”, so Youbetchucan must have a higher count that Fantasma.

But we can always dream…

So potentially, there can be 4 shirts on a Friday at max, but a potential for a ## way tie if a bunch of shirt tie?

So what if the top 4 tie and then the 4 after them all tie? And the 4 after that tie? We have 4 shirt deals throughout the weekend?