Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #46: Green

hmmm… i didnt care for this derby too much, wouldnt buy any of these. But congrats to the top 4!

Hmm, Breaking Light snuck right in there at the end. Even so, I hold out hope for Sachmoe.

Derby #46 End Estimates by ShirtDerbyStats.com

Sorry for the small delay on my estimates this week, I was in a meeting :stuck_out_tongue: silly work interfering with my shirt.wooting

NOTE: I’m making a small adjustment, and putting ‘Weekend Warrior’ in 3rd regardless of the estimated votes I have, it is showing low because it wasn’t in the fog that much, bust since breaking light only returned to the fog in the last few minutes, I’m going to say it’s in a solid 4th place.

Good Luck and See you all tomorrow!

1st Place:
Fog’d: 4 days, 11 hours
It’s Going Out Faster Than It’s Coming In (964 estimated votes)
by: chogentry

2nd Place:
Fog’d: 2 days, 21 hours
Thrive (679 estimated votes)
by: thedansterwashere

3rd Place:
Fog’d: 6 days, 0 hours
Green Knight: The Weekend Warrior (601 estimated votes)
by: chogentry

4th Place:
Fog’d: 9 minutes
Breaking Light (602 estimated votes)
by: Sachmoe64

Ooh, breaking light snuck back in?

good luck, Sach… only three of these entries contain any art, so in a fair world, you’d be printing this weekend no sweat

sometimes, Adder, the world does work properly. Best of luck to all 4 of you!

Congrats to chogentry! You guys obviously make a formidable team, and I hope you enjoy the spoils. :wink:

I wish there was at least one shirt that had an environmental message get in. Thought that was the whole point of the contest?

depends what you call a message. If you just wanted it to be nature-oriented, breaking light and thrive both fit that, although neither of them say you should conserve water or save the earth or something. Those would be boring imo. I might buy thrive, its a really neat design. I liked breaking light too. It’s going faster is clever but not enough for me to want it. GJ guys

What means this “in the fog,” s’il vous plait?

The top 4 shirts when the voting ends are listed as contenders currently “in the fog of war” which means 3 of the 4 will be printed & sold over the weekend, one will lose. Woot’s way of a pseudodramatic photo(shop) finish.

Merci.

will not be buying this weekend… good though, since i already bought two shirts this week [very unusual for me…the last ones i bought were the randoms, and i’m not even sure what i bought before that.]