Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #51: Pixel Grid

Derby #51 End Estimates by ShirtDerbyStats.com

Well this is going to be a close race! Be sure to check Shirt.Woot.com to see the results… I know I will be!

1st Place:
Fog’d: 2 days, 9 hours
Sunset 3.0 (569 estimated votes)
by: riffmaster18

2nd Place:
Fog’d: 3 hours, 9 minutes
I am Taller Than Most Things (508 estimated votes)
by: epicodell

3rd Place:
Fog’d: 21 minutes
Wall Pixels (506 estimated votes)
by: cheesesandwich

4th Place:
Fog’d: 17 minutes
(W)Right Angle Neutrality (506 estimated votes)
by: klswoot

wow the bouncing around at the end was killer. Good luck guys and gals

Amazing how many contenders for the fog there were this week. What other weeks have there been with such fog drama?

Makes me remember the water derby (you were bouncing in that one too!) and the Motherhood one. Looks like I’m going to settle for a “Close Contender” badge this week, but no win. Thanks to all who helped get my design to the fog. A really tough loss for sure.

I think I have had eleven ‘top 10’ finishes with a few ending in 5th. This will be my first 4th place, I think. I’m grateful for those, but I wish I could do a design that really hits home with the voters. I just haven’t figured out that magic combination yet. Maybe that’s why I keep experimenting…

congrats to the top 4! we were really pulling for you kls, it looks like a tie, but i guess we’ll have to wait and see the official results.

Dang it. I would’ve bought Sakura or the Music Matrix. :frowning: Guess I’ll be saving money once again.

And I apologize to the creator…but I just do NOT get the appeal of the giraffe shirt. :-/

whew what a race! hopefully wall pixels made it, I need it for a bday present! It seemed to have a stronger finish than wright angle and i am taller…

Woo Hoo! I think I was the last vote that helped throw the the (W)right Angle shirt into the fog! I clicked on it and instead of showing a post count it showed the question mark.

Worst derby ever?

Actually, there were some creative designs submitted.

good I get to save money for another weekend

Thanks to everyone that voted for Wall Pixels. I can’t wait to see how this unfolds over the weekend. It’s been a rollercoaster.

Thanks gambit, we shall see.

Good luck you 4! I’m hoping for a tie for 3/4 so you both get printed (unless the order is wrong lol)…

Thanks Heartluce! A tie would be fantastic…but I’m pretty sure that Cheese got 3rd. She was out of the fog with 21 minutes to go but then I fell out of the fog at 17 minutes to go. She was leading in hotness numbers, so I think she’ll get printed.

Thanks WonderBunny for pushing mine into 4th.

Yeah, anyone willing to take bets on long before these get to reckoning? The designers are creative–but I hate this contest

Consumerism. Slogans. This was, overall, pretty bad tho.

I’m VERY interested in the end results, tho… two entries I was sure were going to print didn’t even remain fogged in the final hours, and in general I’m far happier with the finishing fog than I expected.

keep your chin up kls
it can sometimes be more frustrating to be 5th than 205th

but rest assured, there’s no figuring out this crowd
the range of design styles, subject matter and the votes they get are so varying
there’s no way to make sense of it

you do great work
so keep doing what you do
and the people will follow

I agree with Enin - kls you do great work and I hope the (w)right design gets printed.