Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #51: Pixel Grid

you did at least once:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/I_Often_Kiss_You_When_There’s_No_One_Else_Aroundc9pStandard.jpg

One of my fav shirts!! I wear it all the time :smiley:

I agree… bummer of a finish with Sakura slipping (though I’m not sure I would’ve worn it) and looking like (W)Right Angles is 4th. However, my wallet likes it because I’m leaving this evening for a week vacation so I would’ve had to pay the $15 for them…

Good luck next week! I’ll be back just in time to maybe buy 2nd or 3rd…

Thanks for the support guys and for the koi love! :slight_smile: I was thrilled with that win…but do you remember the crazy derby ending for that one. The koi won by one point. I think the pixel derby will also be really close. (Although the home one was the closest for the top 5 that I think I’ve seen.)

The pixel derby had a tough theme. But, I think we’re in for a great Emergency derby. There are already some fabulous entries posted in the derby thread. Be sure to check them all out and cast your votes!

I 100% agree with you, SailorButterfly. I was sooo hoping Music Matrix would win, I was going to buy it for my daughter. She’s in band, so I always buy all the music related shirts for her and she always gets nice comments on them. :slight_smile:

The giraffe shirt would be cute for a girl child, but seeing as how woot doesn’t offer children’s sizes, I find it weird that a shirt like this would make the fog. Very strange shirt design intended for adults to wear. o.O

Congrats to cwarrington on getting the vote count EXACTLY for the second place design. Given the much shorter fog time for Wall Pixels and (W)Right Angle Neutrality, perhaps the estimated tie isn’t so farfetched.

I actually consider these remaining two designs to be the best of the fog in terms of overcoming the theme restrictions. Good luck, cheese and kls. :slight_smile:

… and congrats to cwarrington on getting the count right on the third place tie!!!

Sad thing is that these will only sell out because they are packaged together…

Even so, I think that both of the third place designs will fare better on the charts than either first or second. At least I see kls’ design doing well.

thanks… :slight_smile: I’m pretty impressed at how well I’m estimating them… Getting better every derby!

yeah, I’m stoked to be able to get kls’ (W)Right design… so sad I missed the tie!

Oh Sailstud! Bummed you missed the 2for1 deal. They sold very quickly. But, thanks for picking up the (W)right one even at the higher price. I appreciate it!