Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #52: Emergency!

Derby #52 End Estimates by ShirtDerbyStats.com

1st Place:
Fog’d: 4 days, 14 hours
Curious Little Turtle (889 estimated votes)
by: noisdois

2nd Place:
Fog’d: 2 days, 19 hours
Me-Too Birds Flee a Pander Tree (814 estimated votes)
by: tgentry

3rd Place:
Fog’d: 4 days, 23 hours
Tuesday is gonna be rough (resub) (678 estimated votes)
by: haxrox

4th Place:
Fog’d: 4 hours, 17 minutes
Larping Mis-hap (672 estimated votes)
by: dsladek

Good luck to the contenders. Haxrox’s design was in the fog for a long time with few hotness appearances, so ds may have been able to break into the top three. :slight_smile:

Really hoping Dsladek’s makes it into the top 3. A little bummed the Pander Tree did so well. No offense to TG, but I like your more original/unique designs. You were honest about the entry, however, and didn’t post it under a new name. I do appreciate that! (Plus…the write-up should be funny! :slight_smile: )

Congratulations to all those in the top 4. There were a lot of great entries this week! Very impressive.

Yea I wasn’t sure what to think about the Pander Tree, but it looked good, was certainly popular, and looked nothing like the usual tree or bird clipart. Thanks TG for a cool shirt.

I really hope you place dsladek. This has been a weird derby and very weird fog for many reasons.

Boo! The crashing airplane toy didn’t win. That was the best design ever! Any chance Woot will print it anyway?

print the turtle one

cause turtles RULE

yay for saving money!

How did Famine Famine Hippos not make it?!

More people voted for the other designs. :wink: I ended in seventh, and was down over 100 votes below 5th, so it wasn’t even a race at the end.

Thanks for that though!

Hey thanks! I suppose there’s always a chance they’ll pick it for an HM and then it would appear in a future derby again. Or they could make it an editor’s choice. More likely though I’ll re-work it for someplace else.

Hey ds, since your larping shirt didn’t print, are you going to consider printing it somewhere else after the 60 days? My boyfriend loves this shirt and I was hoping to pick it up for him.