Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #60: Autumn

Derby #60 End Estimates by ShirtDerbyStats.com

1st Place:
Fog’d: 4 days, 13 hours
Autumn = Embarrassment (947 estimated votes)
by: blammoed

2nd Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 12 hours
Fall (759 estimated votes)
by: kdeuce

3rd Place:
Fog’d: 4 days, 9 hours
the season of change (700 estimated votes)
by: dsladek

4th Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 23 hours
In the Wind (661 estimated votes)
by: sokowa

I find so often with fogs, the predicted vote tallies are entirely opposite my preferred placement, were you to remove second place. Which, oddly, second really seems to be the worst one more weeks than not lately.

I like Autumn = Embarrassment quite a bit, and will probably pick it up, since it looks like it’s definitely in the top three and quite possibly the winner. I’d want Season of Change to be in the top three, along with In the Wind. While Fall is also well-done, the other two are more distinctive to me, even I’m not sure if I’d buy either of em. I can’t stop looking at Season of Change, it has an eerie and almost haunting quality to it.

But congrats to all the contenders, all of which are well-executed.

Here’s hoping In the Wind pulls it off and gets a print!

haha, thanks. Congrats to all. I’m pretty confident this is how it’s going to turn out though. Eh well.

I’m loving on Autumn = Embarrassment for the fantastic humor quotient and Season of Change because it’s just incredible and will pick it up.

In the Wind is also cool, I dig how the leaferflys aren’t emasculating and Fall is pretty but not quite what I’m looking for.

With that said, all of the contenders have far more creativity than I do. Good luck to everyone!

congrats to all who are finalists!

Pulling for In the Wind, soko, it’s just a gorgeous design

I’ve been looking forward to getting my grubby paws on a Season of Change tee. This design has captivated me since it was put up. Where others may see creepiness with the skeleton vibe, I see a very complex beauty in it.

I’ve checked back daily to make sure it was still fogged and continue to cross my fingers that it will get a print this weekend. Again, great job dsladek!

Im with you on this one.

I agree wholeheartedly as well. If this prints, I will be buying a copy, no questions asked.

Once these four were fogged, it stayed really static. Pretty weird. I want to keep helping DS with his student loans by using mine. Come on Season of Change!

If “the season of change” does not place, I think I will be leaving shirt.woot for good. I’m tired of seeing originality falling just out of victory in favor of the same clichés over and over.

Why does it always seem 3rd and 4th interest me most? Dare I hope for a tie or that they make it on their own?

Tomorrow (September 20th) is my 24th birthday. I think the best gift of all would be to see “The Season of Change” taking 2nd place. That would make my birthday woot!

join the club. Although if Season of Change doesn’t print, that means In The Wind did, so it’s not a total loss.

The one I liked didn’t get fog’d, apparently. :frowning:

I’m new to shirt.woot, how do shirts make it to the “fog”? I loved the squirrel made of leaves, but it appears it will never make it to a shirt. :frowning:

Season of Change is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

The fogged entries are the top 4 vote getters in the derby. The votes are hidden to add some excitement. (only 1st, 2nd and 3rd will get printed)

The ones that do not get printed have 90days that woot controls the rights to the design. After that the artist is free to sell the design elsewhere. Every few months there is a ‘do over derby’ where a lot of past derby losers get a second chance in the limelight.

Best thing you can do is get all your friends and yourself together and vote for your favorite. (Voters must have a Woot.com account with at least 1 woot purchased to be eligible to vote on the shirt derbies)

Head over to http://shirt.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx
Everything is detailed there, in case I missed something…

gogo season of change! I’ll dip into my college budget for you. =D