Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #62: Panic!

Derby #62 End Estimates by ShirtDerbyStats.com

1st Place:
Fog’d: 4 days, 11 hours
Donut Panic! (943 estimated votes)
by: capttylor34

2nd Place:
Fog’d: 4 days, 0 hours
Baha, I has Nets too! (778 estimated votes)
by: jamescho84

3rd Place:
Fog’d: 4 days, 12 hours
Fog (628 estimated votes)
by: sokowa

4th Place:
Fog’d: 6 days, 0 hours
Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow (561 estimated votes)
by: ChrisRisse

Finally some great shirts win! 2/4 will be snagged by me this week :stuck_out_tongue:

BK

I mourn the loss of tgentry’s cat. :frowning: Here’s hoping for an HM!

Looks like first, second and third are pretty clear-cut and not really close, so shouldn’t be too many surprises there. While the donut one is definitely my favorite, if shirtderbystats is right, then two out of three winners will be getting their first print, including first and second place. So that’s always nice to see.

And count me in as another fan of the cat and the mice. Sad that never made it back in the fog.

This would be nowhere near cho’s first print. l o l He’s probably the most printed artist on Woot…he just took a break for a while.

I like “I has nets too” but I wish it was on navy instead of asphalt. Probably will not be getting any this week (too much grey and don’t go for the food shirts), but it is nice to see so many great designs in the fog.

Hey alright finally a derby I can actually buy all 3 prints from. I think I just may. Who knows, but I want to see “I has nets too!” “Fog” and “Hare today, gone tomorrow” If those 3 place, I’m in for all of em’.

Oh you’re right, duh on me. When I moused over his name on shirtderbystats, I must not have seen all his first and second and third places. Oops. That’s what I get for not checking more carefully.

I remember seeing a page, and I think it was on ShirtDerbyStats.com. It was a list of all of the different artists maybe that won derbies, and each artists wins, etc.
Can anyone get me the link to that page?

I know how to find each persons individual page, just click on their name, but can’t find the page that lists all the winners.

?

I’m getting ANXIOUS! Can’t wait to see the winners. I hate when they put the estimated stats up. Well its sort of a love, hate thing. When I see that clearly, the shirt I don’t want to buy is in 1st place, then I hate the stats. Like right now! Then when I REALLY want to know if a shirt I like will place, thats when I love them, because hopefully the shirt I want will print.

This week it wasn’t even close, every place dropped by about 100 votes, so it isn’t even close. I know its all estimates but with 3rd and 4th being within 1 estimated vote of eachother last week, there just isn’t much exciting things going on this week. Oh well. I’ll be buying 2nd and 3rd for sure. I am just so disappointed that we’ll be seeing 2 asphalt shirts, and the hare will not be printing. It was one of the first to be up in the derby, was in the fog the entire time, and won’t print? Give me a break. ENOUGH WITH THE FOOD SHIRTS.

I loved tgentry’s cat and toe’s Oh Frak. Colors really do influence my buying and none of these color combos appeal to me. Congrats to all winners and buyers!

im glad the doughnut won, im definitely buying it and will enjoy wearing it everyday…that i wear it

Congrats on he joint effort capttylor34 and dsladek, great job this week!

do i see this right? there is no way now -ever- to get “Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow”??

Woot could still choose to use it in a ‘Do over derby’. They choose designs from past derbies that didn’t win and give them a second chance. But besides that it’ll be at least 90 days before the artist can take the design and sell it elsewhere.

damn. i would have cut off my left hand for that shirt…
well not literally. but you know…