Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #65: Shirt as Costume

Derby #65 End Estimates by ShirtDerbyStats.com

1st Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 23 hours
PRESS MY BUTTONS (1433 estimated votes)
by: rushblume

2nd Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 23 hours
Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum! (862 estimated votes)
by: tgentry

3rd Place:
Fog’d: 2 days, 4 hours
You. Are. A pirate! (809 estimated votes)
by: blammoed

4th Place:
Fog’d: 13 minutes
Congratulations, it’s a Marsupial. (698 estimated votes)
by: vertigosia

I would buy either the Game Boy shirt (or Game ‘Girl’) or the Marsupial shirt. I think both of those rock. The Pirate thing is way overrated in my opinion. The Beanstock one… eh. Not my thing.

The Pirate shirt is the best, I’m only buying that one this time around. Woohoo!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A pirate’s life for me!

In for one if it wins.

Sadly, I will not buy anything from this derby. The only one that I liked got rejected (the Alien), and I’ve just had waaaaay too many woots during the Halloween season, as well as that crazy Bandolier of Carrots detour/frenzy today! Yay, w00t!

Lots and lots of woot bags/shirts coming to my door, with my wife playing the Banjo of Consternation…

Sadly, no snowman. :frowning:

I am TOTALLY getting the pirate shirt…halloween costume and all that ^^

What a shocker! The three winning shirts consist of two Nintendos and one pirate. Buncha farkin NERDS in this electorate!

Two Nintendos? Care to enlighten us?

Unfortunately my favorites never made it into the fog, but congratulations to those who actually did make top four. Out of all of them, I must say the pirate one is pretty awesome and truly fits the derby as a shirt for a costume. They’re all fun though.

Ah well. I said that pirate shirt would be the death of me.

Fun entries, everyone. :slight_smile: Thanks for the votes.

same here,

I would buy either the Game Boy shirt or the Marsupial shirt. I think both of those rock. The Pirate thing is way overrated in my opinion. The Beanstalk one… eh. Not my thing.

Looks a hell of a lot like Link to me…

It’s Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk. This is a pretty all-purpose look for a fairy tale character. It also looks like Robin Hood and probably a dozen other characters. Take a look at what Link actually looks like and see what the differences are.

Considering you’re answering the creator of the shirt you’re talking about, I think he would know.

Not every guy wearing green and a hat is Link.

that gameboy shirt sold out quick as hell!
The only one ill buy from here is the Marsupial one.
But god damn, that thing sold out in AN HOUR IN A HALF?!
when has that happened before

When they had the 2 for 1 a few months back, that sold out incredibly fast. Not sure how fast though. I just know I missed it.

sigh I really wanted to get the Joey shirt for my preggers wife.