Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #68: Double-Take Derby 3

Derby #68 End Estimates by ShirtDerbyStats.com

1st Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 22 hours
Hey, wait up…you are my best friend. (1302 estimated votes)
by: Irrelevant

2nd Place:
Fog’d: 3 days, 11 hours
Sudden Death (948 estimated votes)
by: fablefire

3rd Place:
Fog’d: 5 days, 23 hours
The Night Shift (865 estimated votes)
by: rglee129

4th Place:
Fog’d: 1 hours, 25 minutes
52 Pickup! (829 estimated votes)
by: tgentry

I’m really hoping the estimates are right, because I could really use The Night Shift. Still undecided about Sudden Death, but that’s also a possibility. Congrats to all the foggers.

Agreed. I was disappointed by Night Shift not printing the first time. I don’t think I can take being let down again. Unless there was a late surge, I’d say the estimates are probably right. Weapons and 52 Pickup! were fighting for the fog when I got home from work at 3 am.

These estimates are definitely right. Fifth Again! :frowning:

Ugh… this is going to be an expensive weekend for me. I might end up picking up all three of the top designs.

Not feeling these. I might get night shift. Then again I might not get any of them.

Sudden Death may have to be my first kids sized Woot. And then, it would have to be worn to church…often, like the toddler Ramones shirt. Big hit at church.

Dammit.
I hope 52 pickup is a winner.
I dont understand the rat one.

I hope the estimates are right as well. If so it’ll be the first Derby that I purchase all three. 2 of them for my nephews for Christmas and 1 for myself. crosses fingers

I hope 52 pickup wins also!! I love that design!

It’s almost as if the voters knew kid shirts were coming.

The Night Shift is superb, btw.

Even though yours is better than all of the contenders

why is that ugly bunny shirt perdicted to be number 1… its so boring.
The night shift should be #1

His is clue weapons. Go buy clue and glue the weapons to a blank t-shirt.

And I still think we’ll be seeing Night Shift in second. It’s a gut feeling.

It’s not a rat it’s a Fuzzle!

It’s not an ugly bunny it’s a Fuzzle!

Well I won’t be buying any of these so theres 30.00 extra for the week, and I’m just glad 52 pickup isn’t printing. Every time I look at the shirt I think old 16 bit looking generic walmart playing cards. Don’t know why but I feel awful when I look at it. First shirt that has ever given me such feeling. Anyways, sorry to be so rude but I speak the truth always.

Oh i hope Nightshift keeps it’s top 3 spot! if so it’s $20 bucks this weekend w/ the Fuzzle and NS. Thank goodness for the raise i just got today!

i might end up buying the bunny and sudden death. :smiley: