Introducing Your Contenders for Derby #77: Alternate History

I’m afraid I don’t see how two valid rejections taint the Fog in the slightest (especially considering you’re wrong and one wasn’t even in the Fog when it was rejected).

you’re thinking of Mona. Unless this, too, is alternate history.

And Shirt Derby Stats has been showing fragity stats all week. When mona was rejected and gentry fogged, commie dinos magically dropped what had to be 50-100 votes to register as one-vote ahead of 5th place. I think it’s still anyone’s game, which I wont lie scares me a lot.

Ha! That’s an awesome word. I’m going to have to start using that…

edit: Well, I meant the original, before it was changed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Considering how you don’t even know which shirts they meant, and there’s a grey area on Mona, I disagree

+1

teach me more, Adder :slight_smile:

I agree that it’s still anyone’s game. With that rejection it messed up my formula a bit.

Dino shows low because of it’s lack of hotness votes, which makes it really hard to estimate it’s total.

p.s. I edited the posts with ‘f*ckity’ in it. I don’t normally edit posts, but I didn’t want another mod to come and ‘delete’ the posts, or put you guys on probation, being that you weren’t ‘trying’ to circumvent the text filters.

Actually when I checked when I was in 5th place the commie dinosaurs were still +1 above my vote tally. I don’t think it dropped any when I moved up into the fog.

I’d definitely like to see all of the fog printed. It was one of the better weeks I think, not just in the fog but in top 10 and even the rejected pile.

not to beat a dead horse, but before I went to bed, da vinci was at 500 votes. When I checked the next day, it was after mona was rejected. Dinos showed at 400-something, one vote above 5th.

Still a shame we couldn’t pull off a tie, tho.

Gratz winners, and thanks to tgentry for giving my wardrobe a new da vinci look :slight_smile: