Invasive

the background kills it for me

I’m holding out for a Galaga shirt.

Without even recognizing what it was, in for one. I would much rather buy a design like this than a pikachu or a dancing carrot or any of the hundreds of cutie designs that predominate here.

That background is hypnotiz-…
Must…purchase…three…shirts!

That spacecraft may be all tricked out, but it’s still no match for my shoot-through-the-barricade-to-make-my-own-little-shield technique.

We are the collective. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

This is a freakin boss design. love it.

I’m kind of lost… what’s the R word they were talking about?

They either mean that one or r*pe. Oh super hero comics…

I really don’t want to be “that guy”, but I honestly don’t know what I’m looking at here. I don’t get it

Maybe this will jog your memory: Space Invaders (reenacted by humans)

dang, I was surprised to see that jimiyo’s dad was now picking shirts for woot!

How else to explain yet another tired reference to a really old video game? in a daily?

Crap! Just finished playing Mass Effect and staring at Reapers. Even though this is clearly Space Invaders (which can only chip pixels off your shields, not destroy the universe), I’m still completely freaked out.

Curse you, vaguely-related references!

design is way too awesome.

in for one.

Coolest looking robotic hermit crab ever!

But really, that IS what I saw at first.

In the original space invaders game each invader was a 2 frame animation made up of of 40 pixels or so. SOO this is how the artist imagines they look “close up”.

I saw robot boom box and tron flyer when I first saw it.

I like it, but I hesitate because it has been done. Yet this may be far enough from the “whacky” space invader shirts that have been done and done. The asfalt shirt may put me over the edge tho…

Huh, Space Invaders = Cassette Tape?

This pleasantly reminds me of Royksopp.

In for one, without question.

I like the bases killed icons on the front, that’s a great subtle touch.

The image is rather complex, requiring more than a casual glance for some to understand the meaning. The inverted colors obfuscate the image to the point that I think it would confuse an even greater number of people, making an explanation of the shirt a requirement. I definitely prefer the shirt–and might have purchased it–without the inverted colors.