Invicta Corduba Collection Oversized Chronograph Watch

It doesn’t look openly branded, so most probably would never know unless YOU tell them.

It would make the Schwarzenegger’s wrists look small!

in 4 12

This watch has a 21 jewel movement. Surprising this information is missing. hmm.

Don’t just post a hand! I need some kind of universal constant…maybe a screaming monkey holding said watch?

Amazon has almost as many watches as it does books. I wonder if this is trend starting…

Is it just me, or does that watch look like it could be a belt buckle.

Hmm, here’s an interesting post about the watch on some guy’s blog. Lots of good pictures. My favorite line, “fellow bloggers suggested that to purchase a watch, choose what you heart truly desire and I would say this is a good buy for me…maybe not for you…”

Also, the tag-line for the blog is “It wont {sic} be long before soon…”

I love it!

Sorry, if I buy any more watches from Woot, I’m going to look like Doc Brown! 5 are enough

is the face/lens/crystal raised like it looks in the picture? and will it scratch easily or is it a different type of face/lens/crystal ?

Actually it says INVICTA at about 9 o’clock. This could make an awesome dive watch if you could keep from getting caught on your BC when you suit up!

If I saw a man wearing this I’d be totally hot for him… okay, not really. It actually looks kind of feminine, despite its ridiculous enormity.

Invicta is truly one of the best watch brands out there. I for one buy the large case types all the time. Usually the stainless steel bracelet or swap out the leather one. They hold up to a lot of abuse. In for one, I guess I will try leather again.

Maybe in Texas! LOL!

Yep, That’s BIG. Does the 52mm “diameter” include the stem/lock down or just the case? Maybe I should get this to hang in the living room…

There’s nothing wrong with Invicta.

Among people who obsess over watches - so called “watch idiot-savants” - Invicta has a reasonably good reputation.

They are not, to be perfectly clear, an oldschool swiss watch company. They own the rights to an old swiss company, but they openly admit that they’re a modern watch company sourcing parts and services globally to produce their products.

They’re honest, and they stand behind their products.

I’ve heard a few complaints about defective Invicta watches - but I’ve never heard a complaint about Invicta’s customer service.

Compared to, say, Seiko, yes, there’s a little higher chance of getting a bad watch from Invicta - but Invicta will replace it in a jiffy with no hassles. I’ve never seen anyone say that Invicta screwed them over or left them out in the cold.

There are a lot of shady fashion watch makers out there - and this isn’t one of them. Invicta is just fine.

will it turn my arm brown when wet

But it could be a Giant Screaming Flying Monkey…that would really skew the view!

fwiw, I think Invicta is sourcing this watch from Parnis - or rather whichever factory in china owns the Parnis brand - because there’s a damn near identical Parnis watch.

Nothing wrong with that. There are a bunch of Fossil watches that were obviously sourced from the same factory. I’ve got a Parnis wrist clock weighing down my left arm even now.

I’ve got enormous arms/wrists and the watch I end up wearing most is a Fossil in the 45mm range. An “average” sized watch tends to look like a lady’s watch compared to my wrist. 52mm and a 9.5" band… might have to get in for one.